Obviously I would have her letter - part 1

Here's me casually deciding America's future when BAM ! Someone very gracefully slammed open my door hitting the shelf behind it resulting in twice the noise . DAMMIT ! The ink dropped on the paper . Noooooo ! Now there's a random blob on legal documents ! How professional ... sigh . I look up to meet a pair of brown eyes "HAMILTON !" more specifically ... Jefferson . Sigh . My sigh this time around was loud enough to get Jefferson back to reality "T-this is not H-hamilton's office ?!" one way to describe the way he looked was - shook . His eyes slightly wider , his pose frozen and his cheeks laced in a deep red . I carefully watched him as his irises traveled around the room until they met my own seemingly disinterested ones . DAMMIT ! Ink is still dripping ! AGH ! I almost knocked the ink pot over due to the speed with which I placed the quill in . As ungraceful as I was , I somehow managed to save the ink pot from tipping over and luckily Jefferson even though he was here physically , he seems to be in his own world . Ummmm .... I gave a fake cough to get his attention . Who knew Jefferson had such a side ? He let out the quietest of squeals and his entire face was now red . I giggled at his demeanor and made sure to voice my opinions out loud. I kept looking at him whilst saying "I never knew you could be this cute , Jefferson ~" He kept his redness yet managed to composed himself "I can be anything you want me to be , darlin' ~"

Aaannnndddd he's back to normal ... "So umm..." his gaze moved to the side as if he didn't want to continue his sentence ... Ohhhhh  "Two doors down , same side of the wall " I guess he would want some pointers so he doesn't get involved in the same awkward situation . "Thank you , Y/n "

I watch the door close and I get into my 'work mode' ... actually "Hold up !" I raised my voice and took notice of the door opening up again "You really can't wait to see me , darlin~?" I'm just gonna accept that he is a flirt and calm myself . "If you're going to Alex could ya ask him for his documents I'm supposed to review and possibly give em to me ? I would really appreciated " I queried my request and he seemed in thought "What do I get in return ~" is he for real "I wouldn't tell people of how incompetent you are at completing something as simple as not yelling at the person you weren't meant to yell at . Not only that - you acted so awkward and we can't miss your intense blushing . If word got around I'm sure that would deteriorate your current reputation as a smooth flirt " I looked at him straight in the eyes as if saying 'don't test me , I'm going to do it' and he gulped . Satisfied with my abilities to blackmail , I thank him and watch the door close once again .

Sigh . Now I have to re-write those essays I dropped some ink on .... fun ....

Not even a minute later .........

...AGH ... WHY ARE THEY YELLING !? LORD DON'T LET ME DO ANYTHING STUPID !!! I briskly stood up from my chair and had one goal in mind ... to barge in there and to shut them the hell up ! I set my mission and march towards my destination . The door was open but that didn't stop me from pushing it even further backwards resulting in the same noise I had experienced earlier thanks to Jefferson . Alexander is standing behind his desk with his palms on the surface looking as if he's close to jumping on it and strangling the tall man in front of him . That tall dude was Jefferson ... can't he at least deliver me my papers . Sigh . Both of them looked at the direction from which the noise came from . Me . Both gulped simultaneously and froze . "Explain to me why I'm trying to work whilst there's two maniacs arguing like kindergartners !?" Alexander being Alexander opened his mouth to say something "I'm not asking for excuses , Hamilton " ouch . Even I felt how cold that was . I never call him by his last name . Of course , Alex wasn't the only fault here so I looked at Jefferson who seemed to be grinning at Lexi when I was scouting him but now with my stare pointing in his direction that same grin was wiped off .

Now that that's settled ..."Lexiiiii . I need them papers " I turned to Alex and spoke casually as if nothing happened and walked over to his desk "Jefferson . Why are you here anyway ?" I'm not being mean , just curious ! "Oh , yeah . ahem  Washington wanted me to pass on a message if I happened to stumble across you " woah . A realization just hit me ... this is hilarious "Jefferson ! ... You've become an errand boy !" I double over laughing with Alexander letting out a loud laugh ... which carried on for way too long . Jefferson stomped in front of us as we tried composing ourselves . Mostly me - Alex is pointing at Jefferson and with his other hand hitting the desk with his laughter turned into one of them weird silent laughs . "So umm what's that message ? " I stifled my laughter just barely to ask the question . " Everybody is off work tomorrow evening due to the upcoming ball " I looked at Alexander knowing he was thinking the absolute same thing as me 'he does make a good errand boy' and Lexi started a laughing fit again and I bit back my bottom lip . We're acting like kids ... but this is brilliant "Thanks for the info , Jefferson .... " he looked at me appreciating that I begun acting more mature "... you're dismissed " I said with my voice shaking from holding back my laughter . Jefferson obviously having enough of us just stomped out of the office , slamming the door on his was out . Not the smartest decision because that was enough to send both me and Alex on the floor basically dying and barely being able to breathe .

Jefferson's POV

I was death glaring Hamilton until a shaky voice spoke up "Thanks for the info , Jefferson " I'm glad at least she's trying to hold back her laugh and instead thank me . I gave her a little smile which unfortunately she didn't notice because she was looking to the side with that childish mischief in her eyes . At least now I know that this sassy , cold lady could be fun to be around " you're dismissed "... I am ... officially ... done .

( this is what I do instead of revising for my end of year exams )