❦4

꧁ₚₐᵣₜ Fₒᵤᵣ꧂

ᴵ ᵖᵘˢʰᵉᵈ ʸᵒᵘ ᵃʷᵃʸ ᵇᵘᵗ
ʸᵒᵘ ᵃˡʳᵉᵃᵈʸ ʰᵃᵈ ᵒⁿᵉ
ᶠᵒᵒᵗ ᵒᵘᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ᵈᵒᵒʳ
FOUR OF NINE

"It's so bad." I laugh at Michael's failed attempt at making a flower clown. He pouted but kept trying to finish it. He was twisting the stem of the flower in all sorts of weird ways.

"Its beautiful! Words can't describe how proud I am!" He holds up what is supposed to be a flower crown, it looks like a child has just knotting at a flower. He holds it up and leans forward putting it on my head. I won't say it out loud but I like spending time like this with Michael.

"Are you gonna go? With Ally?" He asks. I've already thought about and i honestly feel dirty. Luca and I kissed, now I might be going to the dance with Ally. I don't understand how people cheat, I'm not committed to anyone and I feel bad. I feel like I might be leading them on and I don't mean too. I just don't like saying no to people.

"I'm not sure.. Are you going?" I usually don't go places without Michael. I have other friends, but they're all fake and want me to do something for them. Other people seem to cause me problems then leave when they see the damage.

"I don't know, I might go with this girl Angie. You know, the one with the weird hair?" he stares at me, doing some hand motions around his hair like I'm supposed to know what it means.

"Um.. They all have weird hair." He and I laugh in unison. Michael hangs out with these emo, so people say, kids. They're all pretty much the same to me. Black everything and have this weird need to rebel against everything, and refuse anything "mainstream".

"I think you should go with Ally.. " He looks disgusted as he says it. I do want to go with Ally, but I only want to be friends nothing more or less.

"Why?" This seems suspicious, Michael loathes Ally. Not that I bring her up often, but when I do he always wants to change the subject.

He sighs, pulling out his cigarettes. I watch as he lights it up and falls back onto the grass. " I don't like when you smoke."

He rolls his eyes and continues to blow out smoke. I don't know why he's being so mean, he was fine just a couple seconds ago. I want to ask but I'm afraid he's going to yell at me. Michael tends to yell and say rude stuff to me when he gets upset. It doesn't often happen but it still hurts either way.

"Gay rumors." He stated.

"What.. ?"

He sits up and stares at me. "Some people were saying your gay and because I hang out with you they're saying I'm like your gay lover or some shit."

"Oh, well its not true and you always say not to worr-" He cuts me off and abruptly stands up.

"I'm not fucking gay! And i sure as hell don't want them saying shit about me being gay like they are you. I'm not a fucking queer I shouldn -"

"You don't have to be mean about it." I understand he's mad, He has every right to be. I don't think he should be taking it out on me. I didn't go around making lies about him.

He shakes his head and starts walking away. He's mad and doesn't want to be around me. I will not cry, it hurts but I know tears won't help.

...

Michael pov

"Stupid fucking Ryan, always making me feel bad" I sigh laying on my bed. After I left Ryan I went straight home. My mom is working right now.