❦3

꧁ₚₐᵣₜ ₜₕᵣₑₑ꧂

ᵂᵒʳᵈˢ ᵃʳᵉ ˡᶦᵏᵉ ᵗˢᵘⁿᵃᵐᶦˢ
ᴮᵘᵗ ᵖᵉᵒᵖˡᵉ ˢᵖˡᵃˢʰ ᵗʰᵉᵐ
ᵃʳᵒᵘⁿᵈ ˡᶦᵏᵉ ᵗʰᵉʸ'ʳᵉ
ᵖᵘᵈᵈˡᵉˢ
THREE OF NINE

"What about this one?" It turns out that 'thing' Luca's aunt had was actually a wedding. I'm at some random store with one of those names no one can pronounce but everyone goes too. I'm trying on different suits, because one it's a wedding and two Luca said to. He offered to let me borrow one but I'm not into wearing other peoples clothes, thanks but no thanks.

"Isn't that the same one you just had on?" Michael says only briefly looking up before going back to flipping through a "Glamour" magazine. I just flick his forehead, and he and he looks up at me giving me a not so threatening glare.

"Seriously this is important!" I throw my hands up in a dramatic motion.

He throws his hands up just as I did and says, "Seriously they're all the same." He rolls his eye, "Do you actually want to go..with him?"

I just shrugged, "It could be fun. Plus this anti-social guy right here," I say pointing to myself "needs to be more social."

He laughs and nods, "That's true."

I end up picking the one I first tried on. its just a regular black and white suit, I feel like anything else would make me stick out. Michael takes me home, and I'm thankful to say my dad works late tonight. I told him I'm going to a thing with a friend to which he just shrugged off and said whatever.

Michael has been texting me non-stop since he dropped me off. I usually don't mind but today the one day I have something to do he won't stop texting me. I'm doing my hair, well at least trying. I swear my hair hates me.

A flash appears on my phone and I instantly answer it to yell at Michael, "I swear to god Michael I'm going to cut off your ear and feed it to you!" I yell into the phone.

"Jeez, now I feel bad for him." Luca laughs. My turns red in embarrassment. I'm going to blame Michael for this later.

"I was just calling to let you know, we're going to pick you up in about ten minutes." I talk to Luca on the phone until his mom and him are outside waiting for me. the car ride isn't too long. His aunt and uncle are doing a small wedding in town, apparently they live in Utah or something like that.

- I'm going to skip the wedding because I can already feel how boring it would be to write and read -

The wedding was beautiful. Luca's grandmother lived in this huge house and had a large back yard were the wedding was being hosted. It wasn't as awkward as I thought it was going to be though. Some of his family member are really weird, but I guess everyone was at least one that's a little nuts. Luca and I left a little early because I told him my dad wanted me home. I told him I could walk by myself, but he insisted he had to walk with me.

"It was fun." He laughs at me. "What? I'm being serious." I whine. I wonder what Michael is doing right now, probably playing video games while being yelled at by is mom. Would not surprise me.

We stop in front of my house. Ugh, I feel really awkward considering this is the only time I've ever been alone with Luca. I'm usually with Michael and Luca somehow joins us. it's been like that recently. I really miss hanging out with Michael, just Michael.

"Thanks fo-" As I was talking Luca leaned down and cut me off with his lips. They were gone just as fast as they appeared.

"See ya later Ryan." He said casually walking back in the direction towards his grandmothers house. That kiss felt wrong. Almost like I was betraying someone.