Dominik

"Shit, shit, shit!" Blake muddered to himself angrily.

He just had to say his name, he just had to.

It just slipped out of his mouth. He knew in fact that the boy will start to ask questions.

Maybe even threaten him with the name.

He paced back and forth in his room. He had to tell the boy now.

Maybe it would frighten him and he would be more easier to control.

He opened the door and started to rush towards the boy's room. He could hear the shower running.

"Damn." he whispered to himself.

Then a light bulb lit up in his mind. He is going to prepare a nice lunch for him and the boy, and that's when he is going to tell him.

He walked away from the door and rushed down the stairs. He headed for the kitchen to start on his plan.

-----------

Draven stepped out of the shower and dryed his hair with the towel. He still felt pain course through his body but it wasn't as bad as it was when he woke up.

He wrapped the towel around his waist as he stepped toward the mirror.

His skin looked a bit red and irritated from the heat of the water. He still has been washing himself with hot water ever since the incident in the ally.

He enjoyed the pain as it stinged his skin but his body sorta numb itself to the pain. Now, he can't feel anything. He also will always feel dirty, no matter how much he washed.

His eyes were red now, as warm tears fell off his cheek. He stared at himself intensely at the mirror. He hated who he saw staring back at him.

He hated himself, he hated what he had become.

To other people he looks like a handsome young teen. Who lives carefree, and goes out and have's fun at wild parties, but in reality he is a mess.

Deep down inside him, he is broken, he might not look like it, but he is in pain.

He looked away from the mirror and opened the bathroom door with shaky hands. He walked motionless toward the cabinet and pulled out a fresh new pair of white boxers.

He quickly searched for his plaid pajama pants and one of his worn out band tees.

He decided to take a nap on the couch. He didn't want to go back to that bed that holded horrible memories.

He looked at the scattered sheets and the tight blue skinny jeans that were laying across the floor. He shut his eyes and tried to forget the events that happened last night.

He moved toward the couch and started to get comfortable, until he heard someone yell his name.

Draven ignored it and tried to fall asleep but then the voice came back.

"Lunch is ready, you better come down or I'll make you!"

Draven felt a chill run up his spine. He didn't want Blake coming up here. So he jumped off of the couch and hurried down the stairs.

He could hear his heart beating in his chest. Then he could smell a delicious scent comimg from the kitchen.

He walked through the door slowly. He looked around and was quiet with each step.

Then in the dinning room, he spotted Blake setting food onto the plates.

Blake turned around and lighten up with a smile.