I will help you

Draven shut the door behind him and turned to look in the mirror. He tried to hold back the tears as he saw the small cut on his neck.

His eyes were red and puffy from all of the crying.

Draven turned toward the shower and stripped his clothes off. As he stepped in he put the water on hot. He needed to wash the filth away.

He felt his skin burn as he felt the heat start to increase. Draven felt disgusted with himself as much as he washed he would never get rid of the pain and horrible memories.

Draven sat onto the tub his knees up to his chest. He felt the water-drops burn his skin but he didn't care. Pain is all he felt right now.

Finally, Draven got up and turned the water off as he looked in the mirror his skin looked a bit red.

Draven put on a pair of clean boxers with plaid pajama pants and a plain grey shirt.

He walked out of the bathroom and went into his room. He spotted his black and sliver guitar it laid on the couch exactly were he left it last night.

He picked it up and walked toward his bed. Draven sat down onto the bed and began to play some familiar notes on his guitar. No matter the situation his guitar always made him feel better.

Draven closed his eyes and started to play one of his songs. Until he was satisfied he gently put his guitar against his bed side.

Draven then curled up under the covers and tried his best to fall asleep but he could smell Kelly on the sheets and pillow. Then he realized where the hell is Kelly?

Draven sat up and looked around his room. Kelly was nowhere in sight. Maybe she went back home? Maybe her mom forgave her and asked her to come back home? Thoughts about Kelly flooded his mind. Draven jumped as he heard his bedroom door open.

Blake walked in with two hot chocolates in each hand.

"Hey how you feeling?" Blake handed Draven a cup of hot chocolate and sat down onto the side of the bed.

"I'm feeling a bit better" Draven lied he felt horrible. He took a sip of the hot chocolate and yelped as it burned his tongue.

Blake chuckled. "Careful it's hot"

Draven didn't say a word as he put the hot chocolate onto the table beside him.

Blake watched every movement Draven did. He was just so perfect he couldn't help but stare. Draven caught Blake staring.

"What?" Draven asked a bit confused. Blake quickly snapped back.

"Oh umm... I was just admiring how perfect you are." Draven sighed.

"I'm not so perfect" Blake shook his head.

"Oh stop being so negative" Blake playfully punched Draven's arm. Draven lit up with a smile he hadn't smiled since the incident.

"You know what Blake your not so bad" Blake was shocked he thought Draven hated him. But this meant that Draven is beginning to trust him and when he starts to trust him he will start to use him and brake him down.

Blake quickly looked around the room trying to find something else to talk about then he spotted Draven's guitar that was laying against his bed.

Blake pointed toward the guitar.

"So do you play?"

"Yea I have a band and I sing too" Draven felt confident as he responded Blake. He was proud of his band and his music.

"That's great maybe I could listen to your band perform one day" Draven lit up with a smile.

"Yea you should I'm preforming tomorrow night at the spring music fest"

"Don't worry I'll be there" Blake responded proudly. Then it got quiet again. Draven finally broke the silence.

"So do you know where Kelly is?" Blake's body began to tense. What was he suppose to say that he yelled at her and she ran out the door crying.

Blake cleared his throat.

"I don't know all I remember is that she ran out the door. I thought she was just going back home"

Blake looked at Draven intensely seeing if he brought it.

"Maybe your right, maybe she did go back home" Draven still felt uncertain. Kelly wouldn't just go home just like that. Her mom wouldn't forgive her so easily.

Draven would go visit Kelly tomorrow. Just to see how she's doing. For some strange reason he can't stop thinking about her.

Draven looked up at Blake. He wasn't so bad. He actually listened and cared. If Blake wasn't here he wouldn't know how he would handle the situation that he is going through.

Draven smiled at Blake and picked up the hot chocolate that was on the table beside him.

"Here's to a fresh start" Draven holded up his cup toward Blake.

Blake smiled back at him and holded out his cup too.

"To a fresh start" Blake said. As both their cups clicked in union. They both took a sip of their hot chocolate.

"So were you able to get some sleep?" Blake asked.

"Ugh no I tried but I just can't"

Blake quickly reached into his pocket and pulled out a bottle of pills.

"Here I can give you some sleeping pills?" Draven hesitated and nodded in agreement as he pulled out his hand for the pills.

Blake plopped two pills onto Draven's hand.

Draven threw them into his mouth and swallowed them down with his hot chocolate.

"There now you can sleep peacefully tonight" Blake said as he took Draven's hot chocolate and put both of the cups onto the table.

Then he pulled the covers over Draven.

Blake sat on the edge of the bed and pushed Draven's hair away from his eyes.

"Thanks" Draven said as he slowly started to drift off to sleep.

Blake smiled as he saw Draven fall to sleep. He bent down and laid a kiss onto Draven's sweet warm lips and he continued down his neck and started to suck and lick Draven's skin.

Blake pulled away and smirked. He will have the boy someday but not today.

"You don't know how much I want you" Blake said quietly as he brushed Draven's hair back again.

Blake finally got up and exited Draven's room. He closed the door quietly behind him.

Draven has no clue to what's coming to him. Blake laughed bitterly and started to head toward his room.

Author's note: I hope you liked this chapter I know it took me a long time to update.