Roleplay with Bucky

Credits to LillyWillow13, the sweetheart who made it possible.XD Thank you again for playing with me  sweety.. Her Role Play book is named Marvel Role Play Book. It was nice.. It  was there that I found out what it feels likes to love someone suicidal.. 

Quite an  experience.. Because I know myself, if someone ignored me the way Bucky did in this scenario,  I'd leave him right  there and then. Without knowing that he actually needed me..

That I just needed to  kick his ass and fight with him for me to find out that he was having his own calculations as well..  Or concerns.. As others put it in a nice way.  And fear.. 

Either way, I just felt my heart beat again because of this and that's a huge deal for me because I thought it already died years ago.  

Anyway, Here's the backstory. Hope you like it!! <3

 Hope you like it!! <3

MY OC!!!!

Name: Silfy Miseta

Age: 89

Gender: Female

Sexual Orientation: Straight

Love Interest: James "Bucky" Buchanan Barnes

Title: The strongest Winter Soldier

Looks: Black hair and obsidian wide eyes, 4'8" tall, small nose and thin lips

Personality: Carefree but quiet if she wants, likes roasting other people when she has the chance, likes reading books, watching people, always ships Captain America with Iron Man, playful, crude

Weakness: people, she can't stand anyone getting hurt

Side: Good

Bio: 

Silfy was 15 years old when she was kidnapped by Hydra for the Winter Soldier program. Just like all candidates of the program, she was made to go through countless tortures,  drugs, hypnotism, brainwashing and fighting. 

The only thing that pushed her through is believing that when she gets stronger, she'll be able to stop those people from hurting her again and others as well. Hydra Doctors found that the drugs gave a different effect to Silfy, it made her stronger, faster and the hypnotism they put inside her started showing cracks. 

They did everything to keep Silfy under their palms but she kept growing stronger physically and mentally. Every time Silfy's mind cleared, she broke a lot of properties, killed soldiers and doctors. In the end, they had no choice but to ice her to sleep until they can make sure that they will be able to control her. 

Captain America found Silfy's compartment by the end of CA Civil War. Bucky's face paled as he recognized the person inside the compartment.