it's okay

Emma pov;

I arrived home to see a police car parked in front of my house. They must be here for my mom. I walked past a couple police.
Police guy; Emma Washington?
I turned to his face.
Emma; yes sir?
Police guy; Last night you were at a party and multiple people have called in the station saying Anthony Trujillo raped you last night.
My heart dropped as soon as I heard Anthony's name. I felt weak. This can't be happening.
Emma; you m-must have me mixed up for someone else...
Police guy; I'm sorry ma'am. Please come with us to the station.
I walked to their car and got in. I looked down to see my hands shaking. Tears went down my face. I wiped them away but they kept coming.

- at the police station -

We walked in and i saw Anthony seating down. His right knee was shaking.
Police guy; please take a seat.
I sat down by Anthony.
Emma; A-Anthony.
Anthony looked up at me. His face seemed hurt. He looked like he'd been through hell.
Anthony; why are you talking to me?
He said calmly.
Emma; I'm not mad at what you did. In fact I'm okay with what you did.
Anthony; no. You can't be okay with that Emma. I fucking raped you.
He looked down at he said that last part. I didn't know what to say.
Anthony; why are you okay with that?
He said still looking down. I brought his head back up. I stared into his beautiful brown eyes.
Emma; I'm okay with it because I'm in love with you. Anything you do to me, I'll be okay with it. If you fucking kill me, I'll be okay with it because you killed me.
Anthony; I don't understand you.
Emma; I don't either. I won't let them take you.
Anthony; You should let them. All of my friends hate me so what's the point of even trying now?
Emma; Anthony their is so much to try for. Your friends will forgive you, trust me.
Police guy; Anthony Trujillo.
We both looked over to the door where police came in and out. The police guys stood staring at us.
Police guy; Please come with me.
Anthony got up and followed the guy.