the truth about anthony

Kennedi pov;

- two days later -

I pressed the call button to call Emma. She hasn't been at school for the past two days. She didn't tell me she wouldn't be there. She tells me literally everything so it's weird how she didn't tell me she wasn't going.
Emma: Hello?
Kennedi: Bitch meet me at the park right now!
Emma: Ok.
I ended the call and stared walking there.

- at park -

Emma lazily walked up the park structure and sat by me.
Kennedi; is this about Anthony?
She nodded her head.
Kennedi; I told you he is bad news.
Emma signed.
Kennedi; That's it. I'm telling you every single secret about the biggest fuck boy in school.
Emma; Is this shit true?
Kennedi; Hell yeah.

Kennedi; Anthony is the prefect definition of fuck boy. He has beautiful hair, his smile makes girls melt, and his dimples are prefect. He makes girls feel special. When in all reality he doesn't give a single fuck about you. I know this because my best friend dated him. She was in love with him. I wish you saw her face every time they talked. I thought he was in love with her to. I was wrong and so was she. While they were dating which they dated for 2 years. Fifteen girls sucked his dick, he hooked up with four girls, and he even had two other girlfriends during this. This happened last year. Trust me he hasn't changed one bit.

Emma pov;

I stared blankly at Kennedi's words. I took a deep breath and cried. Kennedi's arms wrapped around me.
Kennedi; I'm sorry this has to happen to you Emma.
Emma; He is a fuck boy but I'm blinded by that. He makes me feel special and I love it. But the He fucking ignores me like I'm nothing.
Kennedi rubbed my back. I sobbed into her shirt.