||Two||(Not Edited)

||KORA||

Eli was not the cliché popular guy who was a player and badboy. In her school there is no popular guy. You're either well known around the school or not. Eli was just simply hot. Like really hot. Like really really hot. He was the hotest in school. Or at least that was what Kora and Uma thought.

Eli was Kora's ex. Uma didn't know for she joined their upper school after the incident happened and she wasn't ready to tell her. It was pretty obvious Uma liked him but with the stone cold face she puts on often it's hard to tell. She of course had no problem with that but what really pissed Kora off was the fact that she stayed up all night waiting only to be ditched for some super hot dude who was dreamy, super cute, adorable, smart, talented. . .

OK now I understand why Uma ditched me for him

He wasn't Uma's usual type at all but she didn't care. What confused Kora the most was the fact that he ended up there exactly when Uma had arrived. The possibilities were endless just not very realistic. She soon came to the conclusion that it was purely a coincidence and he just ended up being there till something clicked in her head.

It's my fault I got ditched

No Kora didn't get ditched because she wasn't dreamy, didn't have a cute face or because she wasnt smart or talented. She Rmembered texting Eli saying Uma didn't have a ride from the airport earlier in the day. The fact that he picked her up shocked her but what shocked her more was the fact that he actually replied. They hadn't spoken in about a year, so him still having her number saved was questionable.

Hmmm...Well I can't say anything since I still have his number saved on my phone.

Kora and Eli didn't necessarily break up on good terms. She remembers it so vividly. One moment it was the happiest time out of life next thing you know she finds out he was using her. Not just for good grades but because he wanted to get closer to her best friend at the time Kristen (Kris for short). Kris ended up moving to America with her family but that didn't make the situation at the time. Eli became better than Kora academically not personality wise. He's a dick.

Kora let's out a huff resting her chin in her palm. Uma was meant to arrive ages ago but right now Kora wasn't sure if she was going to show up. Suddenly a honk rang through the air. She scrambled up from her seat and ran to the kitchen window. There Uma was waving through the car window.

"Uma's here so I'm leaving mum love you!" Screamed Kora as she grabbed her purse and dashed out the house before her mum could reply. Once she reached the car she was greeted by Uma and her new . . . black hair.

I swear it was purple a week ago Whatever

They both had a thing for changing there hair colour but Kora didn't as often as Uma did. They had fun experimenting with there hair. Wearing wigs and pretending to be something there not. Something they did regularly. Sometimes it was just to match there mood.

"Hi bitch. What's with the new hair colour"

"It matches my soul"

OK then . . . HOE

Kora watched as Uma started the car. The whole drive to the shopping centre consisted of Kora telling her friend all about her holiday only getting one word replys.

There days at the shopping centre were mainly spent eating food in multiple places, roaming random stores or annoying the fuck out of random people for fun. Today was no different.

"But seriously sir do you prefer handjobs or blow jobs? " Uma asked with a straight face. The man in front of her a had red face. At this point Kora didn't know whether it was heat, anger or embarrassment making him like this but either way she was highly amused and hungry.

"Ok Uma" Kora said grabbing her arm, "leave this poor man alone." She pulled her friend in the direction of McDonald's. They entered greeted by tons of people young and old. The magority were teenagers.

"Hi Eli"

One of them being Eli.

Oh shit

~

Comment

Vote

AngieO22 xx