ANOTHER MEETING (Few episodes skip)

Start from the beginning

We got into a great place. But the room was full of bubbled Pink Quartz. We hide somewhere.

Then someone came in. It was Blue Diamond. She walk up and kneeling down and cry. I starting to tear up too.

Then Yellow Diamond came.

"Blue why do you have to mourn for her again?" Yellow asked.

"I just can't help it... I miss her so much." Blue Diamond cried.

"She's been shattered by Rose Quartz. And these bubbled ones should be shattered too." Yellow said.

Blue shook her head.

"No I can't. It's all what left of her."

Yellow shook her head and touch her shoulder.

"What about Rosita? She's also what Pink left." Yellow said.

"I spent 12 years training her to be a better leader. 12 years to make her act like a leader." Yellow added.

Yellow was talking about Rosita. Yellow rub her forehead.

"Pearl! Sing for her! Make her feel better!" Yellow Diamond ordered her Pearl.

Yellow Pearl prepared herself.

"Yes my Diamond." She was about to start. She elbow Blue Pearl to sing too..

Now they start humming.

Song:What's the use of Feeling? (Might have forgot some lyrics)

Yellow:Why do you wanna be here? What do you ever see here?

That doesn't make her feel worse than you do..

Tell me? What's the use of feeling, Blue.

(Lets just skip the song cause I forgot.)

Yellow kneel down.

I know that we Love her... And we always thinking of her...

Yellow looks away.

But what's the point of feeling, Blue?

Blue touched her shoulder. Then suddenly someone came in.

It was Ruby, Sapphire and Pearl with Holly Blue. I just watch them what there doing.

"My Diamond, your Sapphire delivered the package you ordered." Holly Blue.

Blue Diamond raised her eyebrow.

"What? I didn't order something."

Sapphire was getting nervous that she's freezing. The ice then melted when Ruby held her hand.

"It was my future vision My Diamond. I saw you took a specimen so I acted quickly so you don't need to go." Sapphire reasoned out.

Blue and Yellow looked at her. Blue Diamond sigh.

"It's true. I wanted to go back there." Blue said.

"While you were there has the cluster activating?" Yellow Diamond asked.

"Um no." Sapphire replied.

And so there were preparing to leave. Yellow and Blue Diamond attention were out and Me and Dad were able to get out.

Finally.

YELLOW PEARL'S POV

I stood straight while a Holly Blue and a Sapphire were discussing. But something got my attention.