AT LAST I MET YOU

Start from the beginning

"When a Man and a Woman loves each other so much they bore a baby. A baby comes from a Woman's stomach and comes out after 9 months. And the baby calls the Man a Father and the woman a Mother." I explain.

Mom wow my explanation.

"Wow I want a baby now. Rosita can you be my baby?" She asked.

I giggled.

"No you can't. I didn't even came out of you. And I don't have a Father." I said.

She pout.

"Well from your explanation I now wanted one." She said.

I smiled. I look at my side seeing my reflection from Mom's throne. But my appearance was different. I wanted to wall closer but I can't move my body.

I now have brown hair and blue eyes. I don't know what's happening to me right now.

But then explosions came. I ducked. Pink look around.

"Secure our base now!?" Mom ordered. Her gem army now running around to get weapons and running outside. I can even hear humans yelling.

"LEAVE OUR PLANET!!!"

I was scared. I was tearing up.

"Don't worry Rosita. I will protect you. Cause I know that a mother will protect her baby." She said.

I look at her and smiled. I'm happy that I'm heading that from Mom.

But suddenly I blacked out. And I woke up i was on Mom's lap. She smiled at me. I look around and saw White Diamond looking at me.

"Why haven't you take that specimen to your Zoo?" She asked pointing me.

"White she is my Baby. She is special to me." She stated White.

White smiled and patted her head.

"Very well then."

My eyes are so heavy. I look around gems doing there business. But I can hear them discussing.

"We must plan to stop the crystal gems." White started.

"I know. They've destroyed one of my territories from the southern base. I doubled the guards now and I have no time to extend the kindergarten." Mom explained.

"Yellow and Blue already send there troops for assistance as well as mine so don't worry." White said.

"Once I find my Pearl I will shatter her myself." White added with pure anger in her voice.

But Mom was frowning.

"What's wrong Pink?" White asked.

"How can I protect Rosita? Her species now disowned her cause they know that she stays with me now and she will never be excepted. Crystal Gems might even make kill her." My Mom said who's now frowning.

"Pink do not worry. Your bond with this human is strong. She made you happy. If she makes you happy then I will protect her too. Don't worry she will be fine. I was like you too before you come out." White said with tear on her eye and a smile on her face.

"Really?" Mom asked and White nod.

"You have least chance to come out. Yellow and Blue all lose hope except me. I still stayed until your finally born." White told Mom. White leaned her head and kissed Mom's forehead.

"What would a mother not do for her child?" She added.

Pink smiled. I smiled. They loved each other so much. My visions became black again. My visions came back again but it wasn't nice.

I can see fire and weapons laying around. Shattered gems and dead humans. I was laying on the ground. My body hurts and I was covered in blood. My Mom came to me. She sat on her knees and look at me with tears pouring down her eyes.

"No I cannot let you go eternal sleep!? You promise to stay with me forever!? Please don't leave me!?" Mom begged.

I suddenly spoke. I was also coughing blood.

"I'm sorry Mother... Even if they didn't do this to me... I still die... That's what happens to us humans." I said.

Mom was crying.

"I want this planet to be peaceful for you. Where you can be safe from other things. I haven't achieved my goal so please don't leave me." Mom begged.

I couldn't speak. My eyes were getting heavy. I was about to close them until.

"I don't know if this is a good idea but it's worth to try." Mom said.

She made me float to thin air. I was now getting covered by pink shards. I was now completely covered. And I can see her putting me inside her gem. Once I was in everything was white.

I opened my eyes once again seeing Mom rubbing her semi large belly. She was sitting on her throne. Her Pearl was looking at her.

"My Diamond. How long will she be in there?" Pink Pearl asked.

"Well I've seen how female humans takes 9 months to bore a baby so maybe it's the same as me." Pink replied.

"But My Diamond. Your a Diamond. Rosita is a human. What will be the outcome when she comes out?" Pink Pearl asked curiously.

Mom think about it..

"What ever she becomes. I will still love her. Because she's my Baby." Mom said with a smile.

So I'm inside my Mom now? I look at hand and it's see through. I became a spirit. My thoughts was cut off when White came in.

"Pink how are you? I've studied those specimen and I discovered that female are careful when they carry another tiny gross specimen. So you should be too." White explained. She went up to Mom and touch her belly which contained me.

"You really want to save the little one don't you?" White asked and Mom nod.

White clenched her fist.

"My Pearl should pay from what she's done to her." She said.

I gasp. So Pearl wanted to kill me from the past too. I was about to listen more about there talking about but I was suck onto something.

Then my eyes were slightly open. I look around. And it was my room. I see a woman with blonde hair with blue eyes staring at me. She noticed me.

"Well it's nice to see you woke up. My name is Dr. Melanie Carson by the way. I see you are the owner of this alien ship I see." She said.

I sat up. I was covered with bandages around my chest. Dextrose attached in my right wrist.

"How are you here?" I asked.

"Your friend Sour Cream ask me to help you. I didn't wanna believe that I get to treat my patient in an alien ship but here I am." She laugh.

I smiled. Dr. Melanie prepared her things.

"Well I better tell your boyfriend and your subjects your fine and awake. And don't worry I'll keep this secret. And thank you for giving the homeless children to home here." She said and said farewell.

I waved at her goodbye and lay back down. What was those memories? Are those actually mine? So many questions running inside my head.

My thoughts were cut off when Sour Cream and Pearl came in.

"Thank Goodness your okay Rosie." Sour Cream exclaimed. He walk towards me and ruffled my hair.

"I'm very glad your fine My Amulet. And quit touching her hair." Pearl said and glared at Sour Cream at the last part.

Man. I have a lot to talk about.

A/N

HEY GUYS.... SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED THIS STORY FOR AWHILE. I WAS FOCUSING ON MY TWO GRAVITY FALLS BILLDIP FANFICTION. AND I KINDA THOUGHT THAT NO ONE LIKED THIS STORY OF HOW LOW THE RATES HERE.

BUT I PLAN TO FINISH THIS STORY EVEN IF LEAST READS AND VOTES. CAUSE I KNOW SOME LIKE THIS STORY....

SO BYE GUYS.....