[[7:: Assembly]]

The next day, the news spread like wildfire. Everyone knew about Andrew. They just don't know how, what or who. Thus causing rumors. And they were so amusing. While Jenna told us about the death, she said that he stabbed himself numerous times because he was suicidal. I wanted to burst out laughing at that stupidity. How the hell could someone stab their own backs?

I was honestly worried yesterday, I thought the news wouldn't spread but that was really stupid of me because this is a small town. Everyone knows everything. Especially Jenna and I noted that, if I needed gossip, I'd go to her.

"Hey, Delia." Jubilee snapped me out of my trance. Usually, I'd beat the shit out of someone who interrupts me but I remembered at the last second that I was keeping up a facade and covered my raising arm by tucking a hair behind my ear.

"Oh hey," I smiled at her, wondering what the fuck she wanted.

"About yesterday... um, I'm sorry for making you keep the secret. But thank you."

You won't thank me later, "Oh, it's no problem!"

"But really, it's really complicated and I need to sort it out before I'm ready for everyone to know." Then she laughed, "It's funny how only you and Valerie know. Well she kind of does, I guess. You're a good friend, Delia."

"Really, Jubes, it's no problem at all. I support you and I'm here for you if you need me." I said and thanked every deity when the bell rang. This sappy bitch. I headed to my class which was thankfully far away from everyone I knew. Except Noah.

There he stood in all his fucking glory talking to his friends casually. I was a bit jumpy, really. I felt like they'd immediately know it was me who killed Andrew but that's stupid, right? They didn't suspect me when my dad died, they probably won't now. I was just being paranoid. I took my seat on the middle of the class, so I could be in the center and could hear the gossip. All they could talk about is Andrew and it was irritating me. But I didn't know why. I wanted this, right? Yeah I did. I want them to know that they're not safe anymore. Thankfully, the teacher walked in and began his lecture leaving me no time to think. I needed to keep up my good girl image.

The teacher got interrupted in the middle of the class with the principal herself telling us to go to the assembly and it really didn't calm the whispers. Everybody were curious. And I noticed about three people in class crying. I tried not to burst out laughing. Emotions are a distraction and a waste of time. Noah seemed to think the same judging from his emotionless face. The hallway was crowded and boy did I feel the tension and the grief. I didn't even notice it this morning but I realized how quiet it was. But now it was the complete opposite. And I was enjoying the show.

At the assembly, everyone were murmuring and it was really loud. I sat between Jillian and Austin. It was surprising how I managed to find them in the crowd. Sound of heels hitting the wooden stage filled our ears causing everyone's eyes to focus on stage where our principal, Mrs. Whitman stood. I then noticed how there was a teacher sobbing on the shoulder of our English teacher.

"I'm sure you're all wondering why we're here. And I'm here to confirm the so-called rumors. Andrew was found dead, sorry, murdered," Her voice was wobbly. "At the party." And then the whispers and crying began. "A student here for three years. It was an honor to teach him." She swiftly wiped a tear. "And I wanted to tell you that there will be police that will investigate the matter and we're aware there was a party. Whoever was there is going to be questioned and we're leaving that up to you to admit that you were attending the party. But that's not today, don't worry. This stage is open for anyone who would like to say a few words about our dear student Andrew. May he rest in peace." And she walked out. A student then was on stage and that was when I zoned out.

"Sucks, huh?" Jillian's voice cut my thoughts.

"What?" I blinked.

"Losing a student." There was sorrow in her voice. "I don't even know him to-"

We got shushed by Austin. "Guys, shut up and respect."

I sighed, irritated. This guy really pisses me off. But I shut up. Actually I wasn't even speaking.

Jillian thought otherwise, "Ignore him. We'll grieve our own way."

Well actually you'll grieve alone. Because I was perfectly contempt with what happened. Who needed him anyway, he was an annoying fucker. He even thought he was the shit. I'm glad I proved him wrong. Well both Noah and I. I couldn't just take all the credit.

Speaking of Noah, he isn't here. I noticed that when I entered the assembly. There were a lot of people but he was the type to stand out. And it was clear he wasn't here. I excused myself, telling Jillian I had to go to the bathroom. Leaving the assembly was like a breath of fresh air. And damn the halls are eerily quiet. The only sound was the air conditioner. I walked down the hall, and spotted Noah at the end of the hall. He was having a smoke while leaning against the wall. He wore a leather jacket over his shirt and tight jeans and the sight of him made me scoff. He looked like those bad boys on TV. Except he was smart.

"Hey." He said coolly, taking a drag.

"I actually feel like I'm in a movie." I admitted. I never even thought it would be this exciting. "Do you regret it?"

"Hmm?"

"Killing Andrew?"

"Definitely not," He threw the cigarette on the ground and stepped on it. "Do you?"

"No, I loved every second of it and I won't hesitate to do it again."

He chuckled, "You're clearly new at this."

I crossed my arms, "Is it that obvious?" My tone was challenging.

"Yes." He replied bluntly, not affected at how my anger sparked.

"Oh okay Senior, why don't you show me how it's done." I snapped.

"I did two days ago."

"Oh fuck you. I may not be neat but I still can kill." Why the fuck did I sleep with him again?

"Hello Austin." Noah said calmly, looking behind me. I turned around furiously and saw Austin standing there looking pale. He was staring at us in shock.

"Y-you two-" He stammered.

Oh for fuck's sake. I didn't even hesitate to walk towards him. He was ready to run but I was faster and stronger. I pushed him against a locker, choking him. "Hasn't your mother ever told you not to eavesdrop? It's really none of your fucking business you annoying cunt." I bashed his face against the locker twice, laughing at his pathetic attempt of fighting back. I kneed him hard in between his legs and grinned at his painful yell. I then wrapped my hands around his neck and squeezed tightly as he choked to death, his face red. "See you in hell, fucker."

When he was dead, I took my hands away and let his body fall limply. I let out a satisfied sound and turned around to meet Noah's amused eyes. "How's that for a fucking beginner?"

He walked over, kissing me fiercely. "Very, very good."

[[a/n: hi everyone here's my updated. kept my promise! every thursday. oh and i might not go on  next week because i'm travelling but i'll make it up to you guys with two updates! love you, xx.]] enjoy your day.]]