Chapter 9: Ideas

At the suggestion of having to go see her father to see if he know anything, Lya vamped speeded back to loft. She had been there since the Mikaelsons came to town but know she had no place to go.

She didn't want to see her father. She hated the man for everything he'd done. She hated him for killing Laura, for almost killing her, Malia, Derek and the pack on multiple occasions but most of all she hate him for fathering a her. The man was monster but so was she and it was all his fault.

"You know your hard to find, Love" Kol said entering the loft as Lya stood looking out the window.

"Go away Kol" she hissed not bother to look at the original. She knew she'd cave in and go see her father if she even looked at him. She like to pretend the youngest brother of the originals didn't have an effect on her but he always had and most likely always will.

"Not going to happen, darling" he said moving to stand beside her. Lya rolled her eyes and turned enough away from him that she could see him. "Just going to pretend I'm not. Very original, Lya."

"Go to hell, who wait I forgot even they don't want you." she walking away.

"Ouch" Kol said putting a hand over his heart like her words offended him before he  smirked and stepped closer to her."You know, I like pretty little things with sharp tongue."

"Sorry but I'm not in to necrophilia" Lya snapped spinning around to face him just in time to the shock on his face from her words. However, his shock didn't last long because with a matter of seconds the Original Vampire had the Born Hybrid pinned to a wall with her hands above her head.

"You think your fun don't, little one" Kol whispered into her ear.

"I think I'm adorable" Lya said in a teasing manner earning a glare from Kol.

"God, I hate you for the effect you have on me" Kol told her.

"Hate you for the same reason, Love" Lya smirked before Kol kissed her roughly and warped her legs around his waist.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•
"You realize no one's going to force you to go see Peter right" Kol told Lya with his arm warped around her shoulders and her head resting against his chest.

"Klaus was right though" Lya said "Peter could know something about your parents, he was intent on knowing everything he could about vampires."

"But?" Kol catching on that Lya had an idea of who else might know something.

"It's a long shot but" Lya paused in looked up at "Theo Raeken might know something. I mean the Dread Doctors are older then you so they definitely had to something and they most likely told Theo since they told him about me."

"I hate this idea more then you hate the one about talking to Peter" Kol said.

"Trust me, the pack is going to hate it just as much" Lya told him "but if Theo doesn't know anything you can always rip his heart out well his sister's heart out actually."