Chapter 7: The Winchesters

2013
Just like two years ago when she ended up in New Orleans, Lya Hale had no idea how she ended up in Lebanon, Kansas. All she knew was that she was afraid that Klaus would she was alive and would come after her. She stood in front of a dinner wondering if she should go inside and compel the worker to bring her food or if she should just kill some random person and take off again.

She didn't have time to make that decision because a few seconds later two men, clearly brothers, appeared in front of her.

"You okay, kid" the oldest of the brothers asked.

She began to say yes but quickly cut herself off and shook her head. Lya may have saved both herself and Hope from Odette but she  terrified of what would happen to her next. She had no idea how to survive on her own.

2018

"Okay so after you left you end up in Kansas with two hunters" Klaus said after Lya and Kol filled the family in on the ghost problem. "and knew about everything including us."

"Well I needed to survive" Lya said "lucky for me they were willing to take me in as long as I didn't kill any innocent people."

"So who does this help us with the ghost" Freya asked.

"Well simple put I hate ghost and I'm not stepping with in five feet of this problem" Lya said "and though all of you are over a thousand years old you have no experience with ghosts, so we need someone to deal with it. Sam and Dean can and will, just don't kill them. Unlike you lot they actually care about the people they call family, so I'd like to keep my adoptive father and uncle alive."

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•
"It's taken care of" Dean told Lya hugging the seventeen year old. "Our you sure you don't want us to stick around an help with Mikael and Esther so you can get ride of them"

Lya looked back to see that Rebekah was waving at the Winchester boys as the they glared at her. Lya shook her head.

"Dean, I'll be fine" Lya said "I'm on good terms with the Mikaelsons kind of and getting rid of them would only upset Hope."

"Well Jack misses his godmother and everyone else miss you as well" Sam said hugging her now "so you have to come visit at some point."

"I will" Lya said "tell everyone I said hi well everyone except Lucifer when you him next tell him I said he go back hell."

"Will do" Dean laughed "see you around kiddo"

"See ya"