"You know that kid...Isaac?"

"Lahey?" they both asked again.

"Yes.....?"

"He's so....weird, though." Stiles said.

"He is not weird."

"Is too. He always has those...those...those..."

"bruises." Scott finished.

"What does the fact that he has siblings have to do with anything?"

"He's an only child. And his dad never comes to lacrosse games. No one knows where his mom is." Scott said.

"Oh." Violet said, then turning her head when sound of rustling leaves came from a few feet away.

"Well...look at the three little pigs gettin' they drink on." A man said, swiping the bottle from Stiles.

"Give it back." Scott said sternly.

"What's that, little man?"

"I think he wants a drink." The sidekick said.

"I want the bottle." Scott said, more sternly.

"Scott, maybe we should just go." Stiles said, seeming to instantly sober up as he stood up and pulled Violet behind him.

"You guys brought me here to get me drunk. And I'm not drunk yet." The man just scoffed at Scott's remark and took a swig from the bottle. Scott stood, getting close to the man who held the bottle.

"Give me the bottle." Scott repeated, while the man only shook his head, then suddenly looked scared. Stiles and Violet shared knowing looks. "Give me the bottle of Jack." Scott said slowly, his voice sounding distorted, and his claws extending out of his fingers.

"Uh, Scott." Stiles tried to warn. "Vi, let's go." he whispered.

"No. We're not leaving yet." Scott said, tilting his head at the man. Slowly, he handed Scott the bottle and the teen wolf took it into his hands and chucked it at a tree, obviously terrifying the two guys who ran away as fast as they could.

"Okay, please tell me that was because of the breakup." said Stiles as they walked back to the jeep.

"Or 'cause of the full moon." Violet added as she and stiles stumbled into the jeep.

Scott didn't respond but both teenagers knew, drunk as they were, both prompts were right.

✦✧✦

As Stiles pulled up to the school the next morning, police swarmed every inch of it.

"I still think it was wrong to frame Derek as the killer. I mean, we all know he's not the alpha." Violet said to Scott and Stiles as the jeep was put into park.

"Why are you so adamant about it? He's an asshole anyway, alpha or not." Stiles dismissed.

"With all these cops here, it'd be no surprise if dad showed up." Scott thought out loud.