•2. Fall In

~And all at once, you seemed to invade my thoughts.~

------------------------------

"Jungkook," Jimin's voice called out to the younger male as he sat, lost in his thoughts. Jungkook looked up at Jimin, his black hair slightly cutting off his sight of him.

"Yeah?" He replied.

"Are you okay? You seem off," Jimin asked. Jungkook could see the worry the boy had for him, which made him happy knowing his hyung still cared for him the same from back when they were pre debut.

"I'm fine, just thinking," Jungkook responded.

"He's thinking about a girl! He was talking to her at the park!" Jaelee blurted from the kitchen where she was eating. Jimin laughed as Jungkook's face went red, then he sighed.

"Thank you Jaelee!"

"You're welcome dad!"

Jungkook shook his head at the two, thinking about how much alike they are, and how if Jimin's lover was here, they'd all be the same. "So, who's the girl?" Jimin asked.

"I don't know," Jungkook shrugged, remembering what you had said to him.

"So what's your name?" He asked you. The both of you had been talking for quite some time now, yet no names were mentioned. Just casual conversation between two strangers as they both watched the kids play for hours on the playground.

"Oh, it's-"

"Mommy! Can we go get some food? I'm hungry," your female child said in a cute voice running up to you. Jungkook watched you smile at your little girl, the oldest from the two of your twins.

"Okay babe. Go get your brother, and we can go," you said. Your little girl nodded, and ran off. Jungkook watched you stand, and grab your things.

"Wait, so will you tell me your name?" He asked, and you stopped to look at him.

"Um. If we meet again, I will," you responded.

"Will we ever meet again?" The boy asked.

"I don't know. There's a possibility."

"So I'll see you again, right?" Jungkook asked, hopefully.

"Maybe. Don't hope for it though."

"Okay. I'll wait for the day I get to see you again."

You looked back at Jungkook one last time, and nodded. "Until then," you said, then left him there, on the bench. Jungkook watched as you left, fascinated with you, and everything about you he was able to learn.

"Until then," he said.

"Wow," Jimin said. "She's one heck of a girl."

Got that right.

"I have no idea when I might see her again, but I want to. I want to know more about her, she's so intriguing and interesting. She's not like the other girls here hyung. She's special," Jungkook said.

"Well, I wish you luck. Hopefully you'll see this girl again," Jimin said, patting Junkook's shoulder.

Hopefully.

============================================================================
Vote! Comment! See you later my weirdos, bye!
Stay Awesome!✌
464 words.