Chapter 7

London POV

"Where we going?" I️ asked and they started smiling. "Were going to make your birthday good again," Chris said as we got in his car and drove off. "You not even old enough to drive." I said with an attitude and he stopped the car. "You goin complain all night or you going be greatful we out?" He asked. I folded my arms and looked out the window.

We stopped at a Strip Club and everyone got out. "What is this?" I️ asked. "A strip club duh," Chris said and I rolled my eyes. "How does this benefit me?" I asked and he began to laugh before walking inside.

Once inside there was smoke everywhere. I began to cough, i wasn't used to this. A bouncer stepped in front of us and was about to say something but Chris handed him a card that made the bouncer shut up and let us continue to walk.

Chris and his homeboys sat in large chairs as thick women came and started getting undressed. I sat by Sage and she could tell I was uncomfortable. "What's wrong?" She asked me and i shrugged my shoulders and said "This isn't my scene."

"Girl mines neither but look at all these fine ass boys, at least there's some good to this." She said and i sighed. "So we going act like all these strippers not here. We only freshmen, these bitches are STRIPPERS, Ain't nobody looking at us," I said.

Sage looked around and sighed before leaning her head against the chair and said "Why are we here?" She began to get up and so did I️, this was a waste of time.

I looked down at my phone before bumping into something...hard. I looked up and my stomach dropped as I saw this tall, chocolate, brown eyed boy with waves. I got nervous, he was...beautiful.

"Who the fuck are these lil bitches and why they in here?" He asked and looked past us. I froze, i know this nigga didn't just call me out my fucking name.

"Chill Reese, these the homegirls," Chris said. Reese smacked his lips and said "Get these children outta here before you get me in some shit." He pushed me out the way and that was it, Strike 10000000.

I ran up to him and jumped up to smack bro in his head, you don't call me out my name. "Yo what the fuck!" He said and turned around to face me. I slapped him dead in his face and kicked bro in his dick.

"Ima get somebody to kill you bitch!" I screamed and he bent over in pain. "Ima really hit this little girl," he said and Chris came over to him to call him down. "Ima call my brother, I'm not playing he going kill you." I screamed and he started laughing. "Man nobody care about what you saying, youre not about shit. Don't get yourself started in some shit you can't finish!"

I looked over at Chris and he got nervous. "Just stop nigga," he said nervously to Reese but it was too late, i started dialing my daddy phone. "Aye, for real calm down. She not like them other girls. She related to that legendary family," Chris said.

Right before i pressed the call button I realized if i call my daddy, he would definitely kill bro but would it be worth being in trouble for being at the strip club?

"Who is she?" Reese asked. I began walking away and Sage was still shocked but followed after me. "Nigga that's Maya daughter," Chris said as i walked out the door. All i know was, i didn't hear Reese big ass mouth talking no more.

Sage was right next to me when I started calling for an Uber. "Wait wait hold up, don't go yet," Chris said as he walked out the club. "I'm sorry for my brother but I mean he had a right to be confused we are young and at this club." He said while shrugging his shoulders.

"Nigga you took me here! I didn't choose to come here!" I screamed, I still don't even know how the fuck this day turned out the way it did.

"Yea I brought you here but I didn't put a gun to your head and force you did I?" Chris said and started laughing. I swear I wanted to cry at this point. I know I'm 14 and most kids my age swear we grown but we're really not. I was just confused with everything and I missed my parents but I can't call them because if I do that's my ass.