Chapter 2

Kejuan POV

I woke up to a bagel with cream cheese and orange juice and threw it off my balcony. Don't nobody want that peasant shit, Lupita tryna kill me y'all.

Today was the first day of school, what was a nigga finna wear?? I didn't have to go all out, people know where I stand. I put on a white T-shirt, my ripped tru religion jeans, and the Mint Lebron XIV Low as my shoes. I put in my gold studs for my earrings, three gold chains, and put two gold rings on my fingers; who was flyer than me. I looked at my reflection and smiled so my deep dimples could show. I put some water and conditioner on my waves; I decided to grow my hair out but not too long. It should be the length I want it in a few weeks.

I smiled at myself one more time before walking out, I had the light skin syndrome. I walked into the hall just in time to see London walking out her room. She had half of her hair straight that went into the middle of her back and the top half in a big top knot bun. She had on gray leggings with a white crop top and white nikes. Her jewelry was some silver hoops, a silver necklace with an L on it, and a charm bracelet. "Okayyyy look at my baby sister beginning to look like a teenager." I said smiling as I gassed her.

"Ya know!" She said cheesing as she showed her braces and I started laughing, she love her braces. We got in my orange and black Bugatti and drove to Tasia house. I honked to let her know I was outside. She walked outside wearing a spaghetti strap light purple bodysuit, with a denim skirt and light purple furry Puma slides. She curled her hair and had in some hoops with a denim choker. She looked in the car and started smiling. "Y'all ready?" She asked and we nodded our heads smiling.

I pulled up at the school and automatically people was staring. It's not like we the richest people at the school, it's the fact we was born with sexy faces. Anyone with money can make themselves attractive but even without money we still bomb so money is just a plus.

London waved bye at us when she saw her freshman friends from middle school. Boys was already looking at her and I began mean mugging each one, they need to know she's off limits. I didn't want to let her go since it's her first day of high school but by the looks of it, she going be just fine.

Tasia gave me the peace sign when she saw her Bestfriend Armani waiting by her locker. It wasn't going be hard looking for my boys all I needed to do was find a group of girls and in between that group would be my crew. Sure enough I came across a huge group of girls who moved out my way so I could get to my boys who was sitting around a table. I dabbed them up and sat next to them. It was 4 of us in total but it looked like 10 since people always wanted to come be with us and that's not including the girls who be around us.

I looked across the room and saw about 5 niggas I never got along with since middle school mean mugging our table. One of them I never seen before kept smirking at me. He was a light skin with colored eyes and he stared directly at me. "Who this nigga?" I asked Jasir as I continued to stare at him. "The light skin pretty boy? I don't know but it seem like cuh gotta issue. I heard he a new boy but obviously he fucking with the enemies," Jasir shaking his head.

"Man I heard that's Valentina's new nigga,"Reem said and my heart dropped. Valentina was probably my first love like on some love and basketball shit. We met in 6th grade and dated all the way till the 10th grade but of course we broke up from time to time. We were each other's first everything and I mean EVERYTHING. Valentina was a Mexican girl with super long brown hair that went past her ass. She had hazel eyes, eyebrow piercing, piercings all over her ears, back dimple piercing, nipple piercing, and a tattoo on her back of a rose. She also had a perfect soda bottle shape and plump lips. We broke up because the bitch cheated on me with a bum ass nigga in that group. I went to her house and saw her giving him head.

Valentina walked up to the light skin nigga and he wrapped his arm around her. The nigga she cheated on me with was a dark skin and he was mean mugging them but then shrugged his shoulders cause they "homeboys." Valentina and the light skin nigga looked at me and both started laughing before kissing on each other. I shook it off, that dirty bitch not finna try to play me. I dabbed up my boys before walking down the hall, I know everyone was watching me as I walked off but I wasn't tripping, a nigga didn't need to be late to class anyways.

I walked into class and all eyes was on me. I sat in the middle row and waited for the teacher to say something. Every girl that walked in looked at me smiling and I rolled my eyes, I was over the day. Valentina hoe ass walked in and I shook my head, I just had to have a class with this bitch. She walked into the class switching and purposely sat in front of me. She "dropped" her pencil and bent down to pick it up and you could see her ass in those booty shorts. I almost got hard but looked away, this bitch ain't impressing shit no more. I'd just fuck her and keep it pushing.

I watched as people continued to come to class and saw one girl sit in the front without looking my way. I expected every girl to look at me and she didn't give me a single glance, who the fuck she think she is? When class was over, I purposely walked ahead to bump into the girl. I said "sorry," as she tripped a little and she looked up at me with an annoyed face, She was adorable. She was a light/caramel skin with teal and brown eyes. "It's fine." She said before walking off, I wanted her.

Tasia POV

I walked off with my Bestfriend Armani. We been Bestfriends since freshman year. She was a caramel skin with brown eyes, brown curly hair, and could dress. Niggas stayed tryna get at us but we didn't pay them any mind. I walked off to first period and sat next to this light skin boy. You could tell he was a super nerd. He had on glasses, wore way too tight clothes, and his shoes look like they came out in 2009. I could feel him stare at me and it started to annoy me. I looked at him and smiled "You know, I'm not gonna bite. Just say hi," I said and he turned red.

"I'm sorry, I wasn't tryna be creepy. My names Isaiah, what's yours?" He asked. "Tasia." I said smiling before looking away. The bell rang signaling class started and this light skin boy with light brown hair walked into class super late. He sat across from me and was on his phone. "Excuse me sir, what's your name?" The teacher asked him and he looked up from his phone annoyed. "Cinco," he said with attitude and the teacher sighed "No your real name son." The teacher said. "Why do it matter what's my real name? I prefer to be called Cinco and Cinco is what's on my school ID so call me Cinco." Cinco said annoyed and the teacher looked stuck. "Well Cinco, I don't allow phones in my class so put it away!" The teacher screamed and Cinco shrugged his shoulders and got up.

He walked out the class and before he fully left he looked back and flipped off the teacher. As he turned to walk out he looked at me and froze. He had beautiful green eyes and he smiled and winked at me before walking off. I got butterflies in my stomach but shook them off. I noticed Isaiah continued to watch me and I looked at him and smiled again. Honestly Isaiah wouldn't be so bad looking if he got new clothes, a haircut, and wasn't so creepy. Plus he was blessed with green eyes...

After a few hours school was finally over. I walked out with Armani and walked over to where Kejuan was at. On my way to Kejuan I made eye contact with that Cinco boy who was in my class earlier, he continued to stare at me but I quickly broke the stare and looked away; he was making me feel like a little girl. Jasir was with Kejuan and he kept looking at me with an annoyed face but I didn't care. London came our way and hugged her friends before getting in Kejuan car.

"Who the fuck is that?" Kejuan asked as he looked across the parking lot. I looked to where he was looking and saw Cinco who was staring at me but began to mean mugg Kejuan when he noticed I was with him. I was about to ask Kejuan what was his issue when that bitch Valentina went up to Cinco and started kissing on him. My stomach dropped and everything made sense why Kejuan and Cinco wasn't feeling each other. I walked to the passenger seat and got in, I just wanna go home.

Kejuan got into the car and so did Armani. Kejuan kept tryna flirt with Armani who didn't give him the time of day but I knew why. Kejuan dropped off me and Armani at my house. Again nobody was home so we went straight to my room. I grabbed some vodka and laid on my bed to quickly get drunk. I felt Armani pull up my skirt and take off my underwear as she started licking on my pussy. I got sick to my stomach again but continued to drink. I know y'all, I gotta lot of explaining to do.