Once she gets close she hugs me wrapping her arms around my waist while mine wrap around her neck. I nuzzle into her neck inhaling her unique fragrance.

"Now Rose don't get mad but I'm not going to be at school I just came to drop Bella off." She says hugging me a bit tighter kissing the top of my head.

"Why? Where are you going?" I ask her pulling away from her neck to look her in the eyes with a glare crossing my arms when she releases me.

"Well," she scratches the back of her neck, "we have a date tonight so I was planning on making sure everything is set up and ready. Then I'll pick you up at your house at 8."

"Oh, well in that case that's fine." Pushing her toward her car as she laughs,"You better get to it then."

I smile at her as she walks away to her car then speeds away out of the school lot.

I look over at my siblings my smile dropping slightly when I truly realize I won't see my mate until later tonight.

"No need to worry Rosie-Posie you'll see her later." Emmett says wrapping an arm around my shoulders walking towards the school to start classes and get the day started.

~~~~~~

Alice helped me get ready like she said she would the other day in everything she saw me in.

Black thigh length dress, black flats, with my hair down but only the top up with light make-up on. I look good, like really good more so than usual which is saying something.

"Thanks Ali, I owe you." Smiling as we exit my bedroom that now has a king sized bed in it for when Fen decides to stay over.

"No you don't. I did this because you smile and laugh so much more when Fen's around and I want that for you forever." Hugging me when at precisely 7:59 p.m. a car is heard coming up the drive.

Hearing a car door open followed by footsteps toward the door.

"I got it!" Walking and opening the door before Fenrir knocks. My breath catches when I see what she's wearing.

How can someone only dressed in one color still look so hot?

I hear Edward chuckling to himself somewhere in the house, probably in his room.

Stay out of my head!

I smirk when I notice that her jaw is hanging open. I raise my hand and close her mouth, "Don't want to catch flies now do you?"