Chapter 9: Ready to Run

Start from the beginning

" Now there's something to laugh at . Let the girl be free." He joked and laughed.

I rolled my eyes and headed off .

I walked in the airport and looked around. I needed a ride. I walked to the front desk.

"Excuse me, ma'am?" I asked. She turned and her eye grew wide. She smiled.

"Aren't you One Direction , Zayn Malik?" she asked. I chuckled and nodded.

"I prefer just Zayn, but yes I'm in the band." I agreed. She nodded. "I love your band's song ;One thing, it's beautiful!" she cheered.

I nodded and smiled.

"Thank you, but anyways, is there any way I could get a ride to a hotel?" I asked.

She nodded and picked up the phone. She winked at me

"Hello?" she said. "I need a taxi ride for Zayn Malik please" she nodded. "Yes One Direction Zayn Malik!" she called excitedly and hung up. She nodded at me. I rubbed my hand on my forehead.

"Alright Zayn your ride will be waiting outside for you In just a couple of minutes,English," she says and smiled. I smiled back and nodded. "Okay, thank you."

I smiled . "Thank you."Suddenly , a wave of screams appear. I felt my heart jump.

"Holy shit , it'a Zayn!!" A girl screamed. "We love you Zayn!" another girl shouted The group of girls , adding in multiples had sccreamed.

"Aw fu*k!" I yelled. I ran towards the exit"Security!" The woman at the desk called into the intercom eagerly.

I ran outside , looking behind me every few seconds to the exit and saw a man holding a sign in his hands by a taxi that said ;

"ZAYN MALIK"

I smiled and ran up to him. He looked at me and then the sign.

"Are you Zayn?" he asked English accent.

"Yes, " I say and nodded eagerly , yet breathlessly . He smiled and opened the door for me.

"Right this way Mr.Malik." He leads. "Hurry sir!" I call. He closes the door fast and security came to block the doors.

"No, what hotel am I going to?" He asked.

"What's the best?" I asked. " I just need it to stop for a rest for a night," I explained.

He smiled and nodded.

"Ahh the Cranberry Resort is quite beautiful." he admired and smiled. I nodded and smiled.

"Then let's go to Cranberry," I said. He nodded and started the car. And we were off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We parked at the hotel and I paid the man. I looked at the Hotel. Damn, it was huge. I walked in and sat in the lobby . I set myself down and grabbed my phone out of my pocket, I went I to my iPhones contacts and dialled Harry. I put my phone to my ear and waited for it to pick up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

x H a r r y x

We sat waiting hours and hours. I laid upside down on the couch and played with my fingers. Everyone sat around with me just in case anyone calls. Rather Zayn...or Natalie. I was hoping for Natalie .. Even though I just really wanna be the guy in her arms .

Just then my thoughts were interrupted when I heard a phone ringtone go off. I dug into my pocket and looked and my eyes grew wide.

"It's Zayn!" I yelled. Everyone gasped and I turned right around and sat up and stood up.