Tsuna's Best Buddy

Start from the beginning

· Unfortunately, I'm not a stalker, kid. I'm a hitman who can track you down and bury you six feet under within a single day.

-U doesn't scare me. =^● ⋏ ●^=

-Wait......OMG, Tsu-chan is living with a murderer? ヽ('Д`;≡;'Д`)丿

-I'm calling the police.👮

•Correction. I'm a hitman. The world's greatest hitman.

· You are not even living in Japan. I highly doubt the police will believe a 'five' years old kid.

-How u know I not in Japan? ( ¬_¬)

•Putting aside how you FORGOT what time is it now, you are speaking English with me right now, kid.

-U tricked me! How could u? ‧º·(˚ ˃̣̣̥⌓˂̣̣̥ )‧º·˚

· It's your fault for falling for that.

· Don't dodge my question, kid.

-I not telling u. (~ ̄▽ ̄)~

-U can't kill me. Tsu-chan will be sad if u kill me. (╥_╥)

-And birdie-chan will kill u if u makes Tsu-chan sad. ('◣д◢'+)

-I'm outta here. Talking with a stalker is not good for my health. ( ̄□ ̄)

· You can never run away from me forever, kid.

· You owe me for disturbing my sleep.

-I not telling u. (~ ̄▽ ̄)~

-U can't kill me. Tsu-chan will be sad if u kill me. (╥_╥)

-And birdie-chan will kill u if u makes Tsu-chan sad. ('◣д◢'+)

-I'm outta here. Talking with a stalker is not good for my health. ( ̄□ ̄)

· You can never run away from me forever, kid.

· You owe me for disturbing my sleep.

-Stop calling me kid. (๑・'▱'・๑)

-I have a name.ヽ(♯`Д')ノ

-My name is Hakuryuu. (◕‿◕✿)

-I don't owe u anything! It's ur fault for being a light sleeper. (─。─)

-Bye bye, stalker. ヘ( ̄ー ̄)ノ

Hakuryuu, huh? This kid has talents. I'm sure he will be willing to join Tsuna's famiglia judging from how close the two of them are. Although I'm definitely sure that 'Hakuryuu' is a fake name.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tsuna woke up by the first ray of sun that slipped passed the curtains. But, before he could even do anything, he was hit by two paintball bullets right on his forehead.

"Itai!! Why did you shot me the first thing in the morning?" Tsuna rubbed his forehead and frowned at the pink color that decorated both his forehead and his hand.

"You disturbed my sleep in the ungodly hour of three just now."

"What? There's no way I'll disturb your..... Is that my phone in your hand?" Tsuna got his answer when Reborn tossed the phone to him. He almost tripped in the process to catch his phone.

"Check your messages."

Tsuna opened his inbox and internally sweat-dropped when he read the conversation between Reborn and 'Hakuryuu'. Seriously, five years old? Just how many names did he have? I better text something back to him to ensure him that I'm alright.

· Don't worry. I'm fine.

· I should be able to go to school today. The weather is back to normal.

· Reborn is really my new home tutor.

· I'll talk to you later.

"So, what's his real name and how did you meet him, Tsuna?"

"Shi-" Tsuna didn't manage to introduce his only best friend to Reborn as Nana called both of them from downstairs to have breakfast. "It's kind of a long story, so I'll tell you about him after I come back from school. Is.... Is that okay with you?"

"Are you seriously asking me that? I'll be staying here with you for a long period of time." It's not like I'm going to recruit him now. "A mafia boss should be sure of himself, dame-Tsuna."

"But I'm not a mafia boss yet." Tsuna half-whined and let out a small yelp when he got hit by another paintball.

Reborn frowned. We really need to fix your health fast. As expected, paintball bullets aren't as fun as rubber bullets or even dying will bullets. Reborn wished he could use those bullets, but considering how weak Tsuna's physical was, he really couldn't take any risks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Here's your espresso, Reborn." Nana smiled as she placed a cup of hot steaming espresso in front of the hitman.

"How did you know I love espresso?" Reborn asked while carefully sipping his favorite drink. His beady eyes widen slightly as soon as his taste buds were stimulated by the said drink. No way.

"I figure you're the type of person who would enjoy caffeinated drink a lot. You could say it's a...hmmm.... woman instinct? How was it? It's has been years since I last tried to brew one. Does it suit your taste?"

"It's good. Did you learn to brew it by yourself?" It's ..... nostalgic.

"Of course not. Nee-chan was the one that taught me." Nana's eyes soften as she recalled back the time she spent with nee-chan.

"Kaa-san..."

"I'm fine, Tsu-kun. More importantly, you should get ready soon. You're going to class today right?"

Tsuna nodded and turned to look at Reborn who has been silently drinking his espresso with Leon staring at him with concern.

Get a hold of yourself. There is this thing called recipe in the world. They must have used the same recipe. This is just mere a coincidence. Like how I ended up having to groom another dame student into mafia boss. Nothing more, nothing less. For a second time since he arrived at Sawada household, he shot down the wave of nostalgia that washed over him.

Reborn took in a deep breath while petting Leon to reassure the little chameleon that he was fine. "Why are you still standing there like an idiot? Didn't you hear what your mum just said? Get ready, dame-Tsuna."

"Hiee. Sorry! I'll get ready right away."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Somewhere in Italy airport-

"Geez, I can't believe I have to sacrifice my dating time to come here. I really hope this journey worth my sacrifice." Knowing Reborn in person, it could be anything really. The last time the little hitman called him over, he has to travel half the globe only to be asked (forced at gunpoint) to treat some ill gecko that Leon befriended.

And the time before that, he was called to babysit the Chiavarone heir of all things as both of them was dumped into the Amazon jungle as part of mafia training. I'm neither a veterinary nor a babysitter for god sake. He sighed.

He was too busy mourning about his fate while trying to flirt with all the women that he saw on his way to notice the silver-haired boy that have been following him ever since he left his safehouse.

TBC

A/n: The texts are in a mixture of Japanese and English in the early messages and turn fully English when Reborn starts texting. Also, I think you can guess who is 'Hakuryuu' . He actually didn't exist in my plot until last week XD. There's a reason why Hakuryuu is Tsuna's ONLY best friend. You'll see in the upcoming chapters. And if you have noticed, I change the summary slightly since I have a new plot for this fic.

I'll try to update at least biweekly but there's no guarantee on it. Putting aside the tonnes of assignments that I have, I can't help but working on another Miira no Kaikata oneshots currently in A*3.