37 •

—

Yes!

"Where are we going Chanyeol!? I'm hungry!" I whined as Chanyeol helped me walk to somewhere.

I had no idea where we were going because I was blind folded so I couldn't see anything.

But, I tried to use my other senses like hearing.

I could hear and feel the wind, I could also hear cars?

"I'm not telling you Rose! It's supposed to be a surprise!" Chanyeol yelled as we kept walking.

I gave up and just went to wherever he was taking me.

Then we suddenly stopped walking.

"I'm going to carry you so don't be scared when you feel someone picking you up" Chanyeol said slightly laughing.

I nodded my head as I felt Chanyeol pick me up and then he kept walking, this time a little slower and it felt as if we were going up.

As I waited my mind thought of Suho (The baby) and what he was probably doing right now, or what they were probably doing to him right now.

Chanyeol had said he wanted to take me somewhere special without having to worry about Suho. So I left Suho with Jennie, Jisoo, Lisa, Baekhyun and Suho himself. We also decided that if we were talking about EXO's Suho, we would just call him mom.

We finally stopped and Chanyeol put me down.

"Isn't it beautiful?" He asked.

"Chanyeol. I. Can't. See." I said irrated.

I heard Chanyeol laugh before pulling the blindfold off me.

A flash of light hit my eyes as I adjusted my eyes to the sudden bright light. We were on top of that high hill in the park.

The hill where we had our kiss underneath the stars. It was this hill where we had always kissed.

It gave me butterflies in my stomach just thinking about everything Chanyeol and I had done in just a year.

We met each other.

We fell in love.

We did everything together.

We performed our own love song.

We went to the beach so many times.

We hung out any chance we had.

We had a baby together.

And now, were here.

I smiled as I looked around me. It was even prettier than before. The trees were a brighter green and pink as the sky was clear as day and beautiful, fluffy clouds around. I felt a cool breeze blow my hair. It was a nice day.

As I was looking around I heard Chanyeol moving around. I looked over to see he was kneeling down.

My heart skipped a beat when a thought came into mind.

Is he going to ask me to marry him!?

I gasped a happy gasp.

"What? I'm just tying my shoes, what did you think I was doing?" He said laughing as he tied his shoes.

My heart dropped and I pouted as I got disappointed.

I looked away and kept admiring the beauty of the scenery until Chanyeol spoke up again.

"Just kidding!"

I looked down to see he was still kneeling and he was holding a small red box in his hand as he smiled so big.

"Will you make me the happiest man alive and marry me Park Chae-Young?" He said with his graceful voice.

I gasped and I felt my eyes start to water as I nodded my head in a quick pace.

"Yes!"

He opened the box to reveal the most beautiful ring I've ever seen. He took it out and put it on my right finger as he stood up from the ground.

I felt my heart beat louder than it ever has. It felt like my fantasy had just came true.

He then leaned in and kissed me as I kissed back with a smile.

"I'm glad to say that you're mine forever now" Chanyeol said as he embraced me.

- 635 Words -

A.N: The next chapter will be the final! 😭
Also, happy birthday to Mino and to me! I thought it was cool that my bias in Winner (Mino) had the same birthday as me 😂