Chapter 1 : The Girl feared as the Silver Nightmare

On top of a tree in the forest stood a black robed eye patched Silver haired girl in the age of 18 this girl was Elizabeth also feared as the assassin code named the Silver Nightmare. With a record of 103 confirmed kills ranging from generals to high ranking officials in different empires she has killed countless people with some having good backgrounds or histories and achievements each of her missions was a success she has no failed mission so far. Some say that she can even enter some of the most secured areas in the world and kill her target there. This was one of the reason she was feared.

Ever since she was picked up by Maria,the leader of the Assassin Organization, Black Rose she trained by her personally. While she was being trained she showed excellence in the art of killing she killed her target like it was natural.

Currently she is on her way to kill her target a marquis known for his corrupt ways he has connections to the underworld and to the syndicate one of his enemies hired the Black Rose Organization to kill him.

The one assigned to him is Elizabeth known as the Silver Nightmare and her partner Evelyn code named Purple Nightmare who specializes in poison.

The Assassin Organization Black Rose always sends 2 assassins in every mission this is to ensure that the mission succeeds and for assassins to have someone watch their backs.

They are on their way to kill their target in the kingdom called Shiina Kingdom.

"We are alnost there, Eli" (Evelyn)

"Yes I suppose, we should hurry up before the banquet that is gonna be held at Shiina Kingdom once the days near the banquet starts the guards will be doubled making it more hard to kill our target." (Eliza)

"Lets pick up the pace then." (Evelyn)

With those words they invoke a type of shadow magic called Shadow Movement and moved at highspeeds towards the capital of Shiina Kingdom.

It was near the afternoon when they have arrived at the capital of the Shiina Kingdom,Shiro
Upon arriving in the gate of the kingdom they used their fake identities and entered unsuspected by the guards.

After entering the capital they went and found an inn after finding an inn and booking a single room they went and ate lunch after eating they went out and gone to a place called Scarlet Rose Bar where they met their informant stationed here by the Black Rose Organization.

Upon entering the bar Eliza and Evelyn walked towards the bartender and spoke some words the bartender then looked at a private room.

The two then made their way inside a private room upon entering they saw no one was inside but after closing the door and saying the secret password only known to members of the Black Rose Organization.

"As the Rose Blooms Blood Flows. Glory to the Black Rose." (Eliza)

Suddenly 3 black robed men with masks on their face appeared and replied.

"""Glory to the Black Rose""

"Greetings sisters and please follow me." (Black Robed man)

The man then put his hand on the wall a pressed on it suddenly a hidden door opened.

"Sisters if you would." (Black Robed man)

The two then followed them to the hidden entrance and after they went inside the door closed by itself

At the end of the entrance stood 2 black robed people on guard.

""Greetings leader."" (Black robed men)

The.black robed man nodded his head in greeting the two opened the hidden door.

"Let us enter." (Black robed man)

After everyone entered the black robed man ordered his subordiantes to disperse.

"Disperse." (Black robed man)

With his words the other black robed men disappeared.

"Sisters welcome to one of our hidden bases,in the scarlet rose bar I have been informed of your arrival. If you would follow me." (Black Robed Man)

He then lead us inside an office and sat in the chair and gestured us to sit.

"Sister please have a sit." (Black Robed man)

We then seated an got down to businesses.

"Lemme introduce myself, I am Jonathan Jaderat head of the base stationed in the Shiina Kingdom. You may call me John." (John)

He then removed his mask from his face and introduced himself.

We also follow suite and removed our masks and introduce ourselves.

"Nice to meet you John-san I am Evelyn and this is." (Evelyn)

"Elizabeth." (Eliza)

I said indifferently with a cold expression.

"Ah so it is sisters Evelyn and Elizabeth of the Nightmare Squad under the Head. I have heard of your reputations as the Silver Nightmare and Purple Nightmare." (John)

He says with a smile.

"Thanks for the praise anyway we want intel on the Marques of Slagaroth our target." (Evelyn)

"You came at the perfect time. Any later and it would have been harder to kill the Marques as the Shiina banquet is about to start." (John)

He says with a serious expression.
After that we were told the intel needed for our mission and we bid farewell and returned to our in and prepared for the assassination tonight.

Author's note:
This story's draft have been saved for a while and I havent finished it before so I started this story. I have been fascinated in the idea of assassins before and since I haven't written about assassins before might as well.

Thank You and God Bless

Quick Explanation:

It hasn't been explained in the story but in every capital of every country in the world the black rose organization have bases to acquire intel in this bases also sends out assassins to finish missions in that country. Evelyn and Elizabeth are part of the Nightmare Squad a group of elite assassins under Maria the head of the organization they are sent on missions of importance and have the most difficult missions in the organization.