Prolouge : The Girl that was broken.

In the slum district of the Flaga Empire a 14 year old girl was lying down in the floor of their run down apartment with bruises all over the cause for this is her Father who beats her almost everyday due to this she developed a split personality her name was Elizabeth with her split personality being called Beth.

Her Family was poor and their social position was in the lowest of society living their lives as no more than trash. Her Father being a drug addict spends most of their money on drugs and alcohol while her Mother sleeps with countless men while her Father isn't home.

Everyday she has to endure this torment of being cut by knives and being beaten to death. Her Father plans to sell her to a brothel when she turns to 15 in the next year so he can earn more money using her neither of her parent cared about her nor they tried to. She herself cant even remember the last time they're family was happy.

One day her split personality told the broken girl.

"What are you lying and taking this for? You should just kill them. They never even cared for you."

Being convinced by her split personality, Beth she picked up a kitchen knife and when her Father was distracted she stabbed them in the neck.

"Wha-at a....re ...you..... doi-" (Father)

And with those words her Father's body fell down to the ground. Unsurprisingly enough she didn't care nor she showed any emotions she really was broken. After a while when her Mother came home and entered the living room and saw the bloody corpse in the ground she appeared from the shadows and stabbed her Mother through the heart surprisingly her movements were quick and precise she showed talent as a killer.

Going back in time before her Mother came. Above the building a Black Robed woman was jumping from roof to roof she was Maria the Leader of the organization Black Rose which specializes in assassinations. While jumping from roof roof she smelled the familiar scent of blood and decided to check it out. Hiding in the shadows she entered the house and just in time saw the Little Girl kill her own Mother in cold blood.

*Flashback ends*

"Interesting..." (Maria)

She says looking at the emotionless girl who just killed both of her parents. The girl is now looking at her blankly without any emotions nor any expressions just blank.

"Hey little girl wanna come with me." (Maria)

She says looking at the broken girl. In the end the girl went with her back to the headquarters of the Black Rose organization.

This was the day that one of the most feared assassin in history of Armadius was born.

...
....
.....