I calmed down and got to my feet when the realization hit me. Just Naruto talking in his sleep as usual. Still a dumbass...

- ___.

When the name hit me, it caused me to stop mid track again.

- ... I'm sorry, Sas... uhh... she was just... gone. Before I knew it...

My brain stopped working.

Stopped responding.

While the heart unwillingly did its job.

Beat.

Fast.

I stood there frozen for what seemed like days. What?

What does it mean?

She's... gone?

No. No. No. No.

"No" – I said out loud. Not possible. I mean... how could she?

Suddenly, without thinking about the risk, I went inside the open window. "Hey shithead!" I yelled.

- Get out Pervy Sage... I'm talking to Sasuke...

I grabbed him by the shoulder shaking him for minutes. "Get up dope! Wake the fuck up!"

- Hey, okay, dammit. No need to yell. – he said getting up, his hand on his eye. He finally looked around and his gaze, irritably, switched to me. He looked at me frozen for about 30 seconds then jumped to the wall, yelling.

- Idiot.

- Hey... Sasuke? It's Sasuke!! – I immediately put my hand on his mouth, my other hand lifting him up by his collar. "I get why it's such a big surprise, but for now I need you to shut up, okay? I know it's a very hard thing for you to do, but just keep quiet, alright?"

He nodded. "Okay then, now." – I said getting him down.

- Tell me about that thing you've been telling me in your dream. What happened to ___?

My heart picked up its rate in fear when his surprised eyes switched to sad ones. "She's..."

- She's? Finish that sentence! – I shouted but deep down I didn't want to hear the rest of that sentence. Some part of me wished he would just fall back to sleep and for me to go back to the route I was going.

"Dead"

One beat.

I let him go.

Two beats.

I fell down.

Three beats.

It hurts... Badly.

- Sasuke! She... she told me to tell you that she loved you! And that she was sorry for everything!

How is that gonna change anything? Answer me ____. How?

- What the hell was Kakashi doing? Wasn't he the one who was supposed to keep her safe?

- He... kinda died first.

- What do you mean?

- I mean exactly what I mean. After that mission he got some serious injuries, something about his chakra control or I don't know... and before I knew it, he was... dead.

- And her?

- She... committed suicide. After she knew he was dead, I assume. She came by my apartment to tell me she loved me...