The Annoying Neighbour

Chapter IV : The Annoying Neighbor.

Minutes later and after my mom's hysterical welcome, we were now sitting in the living room.

You guys are probably expecting me to give my opinion about Behati ? Right ?

Alright.

Holy Mother of baby pandas.

Behati was not the way I expected her, she was not just a bombshell she is the hottest creature I've ever seen, it was unreal, I literally had to hold Collins so he wouldn't jump on her. I mean even the sexiest Victoria's Secret angels would be ugly next to her. And her outfit ? Holy moly she wore a super tiny and extremely tight red dress, she had a gianorme pair of boobs and looked a lot like Sofia Vergara.

That was Behati.

Moving on to her kids.

She had twin daughters, who looked like if they got out of Pride And Prejudice. They were both wearing long white and baby blue matching dresses and their hair was maid in a French braid.

I learned that their names were Alana and Anastasia. We could tell the difference between them, or maybe that's because I live with identical twins that I can recognize the difference between other twins. But who I assumed was Anastasia O'Donnell had bigger eyes and bigger nose than Alana O'Donnell but Alana was much cuter.

And I could also tell that Anastasia was much more evil, while Alana was Cute and shy.

Last but not least.

Arian O'Donnell was as tall as my brothers Collins and Carter, but more muscular, not too muscular tho, but muscular enough.

He had dark brown hair and dark green eyes that were almost mistaken as gray...

What ?! I'm an observant person !

He had tanned skin, and he was really elegant, I had to admit, he was wearing a navy blue shirt, some black skinny jeans, he had a watch hanging on his wrist and some surfer bracelets on his other wrist.

Most of the girls at our school would find Arian pretty attractive, but of course I don't, I don't find him attractive, or hot, or sexy, or good looking..

" I hope you still love Lipton " said mom putting the cup of Tea in front of Behati.

Behati slightly chuckled, gracefully putting the cup in her hand and taking a sip out of it.

" Oh Mariana, you make me sound so old, come on I'm still a young girl ! " she chuckled for the second time before taking another sip out of the Lipton.

Yeah mom she still loves Lipton.

Hell yeah you still look like a young girl, you'll put the VS models out of business.

I gulped when everyone turned to face me including Behati.

Oh oh did I say that out loud ?

Gosh ? Could I get more embarrassed ?

Behati, laughed nervously before sliding closer to me on the couch and patting my back.

" Well thank you sweetie, that was kind of you, did you know that you were named after me ? " she said, flashing me her million dollar smile.

Eu.. No ? I'm not ? What the heck her name is Behati my name is Charlize we only have letters in common.

Noticing my confusion, my mom came to the rescue.

"Eu..Behati's middle name is Charlize, so.."

I glanced at my mom.

Seriously ? My whole life has been a lie ?