The BadBoy And The TomBoy

Chapter I :The BadBoy And TheTomBoy.

"Enough algebra for the day."
I thought as I slammed my book shut, releasing a sight I didn't even realize I was catching.

Don't get me wrong, not because I don't like school, cause I do, I love to study. 

But because today I had to deal with two girls at my school that made some ugly comments on my baby Yoda sweatshirt.

And if there is something you need to know about me,

Mess with me all you want but never mess with my favorite Star Wars character.

I took a look around me only to see that no one was actually working like Ms Richards asked us to, everyone was too busy talking.

Soon, loud shouts filled the classroom at the sound of the bell that indicated the end of class and the start of the football game, this game was the first of the season so everyone was excited, from the popular and famous cheerleaders to the poor bullied kids.

I gathered my books in my backpack before casually hanging it On my shoulder and walking out of the class to the hallway, I needed to get my stuff in my locker before heading to the game, not that I am a big football supporter.

I mean I am but the main reason why I go to every football game is because Collins and Carter play for the Tigers, and you know I gotta cheer for them, or they're literally going to kill me when I go home.

And Yes. Collins Alexander and Carter Anthony are my 18 years old brothers, and they're twins.

They were my parents first borns.

Both had short ebony colored hair, and hazel eyes they were by far the tallest of all my siblings, about 6'0, they were pretty tan, even if you didn't know about our Brazilian Mother you would totally tell that we have some Latino blood in our veins.

My mother Mariana Torres was from Brazil and my dad Bill Foster was originally from Chicago, they were both journalists.

They met at some sort of interview and it was love at first sight.

And got 12 children.

No you read that right.

It's not a mistake.

Twelve Children.

Lets start with the presentations now, shall we ?

After Collins and Carter there's me.

Charlize Rose Foster but I like to be called Charlie because i've always thought that Charlize was too girly for me.

I am 5'11 which you can consider tall.

My mom was pretty happy about my height she thought I could be a model, but lets just say that I was a huge disappointment for her.

She feels like, instead of having eleven boys and a girl, she gave birth to twelve boys.

I had long black hair and hazelish green eyes.

My clothing was my mother's second disappointment, my favorite clothing items were none other than my Plain black sweatshirts and my black sweatpants with some Air Jordans and when i try to spice it up a little bit i would go for my Yoda and other Star wars T-shirts and my jeans with some converse.

Even my brothers dressed better, I gotta admit.

Kian Derek Foster, was one year younger than me, he and our dad were the only ones in the family with blue eyes. Kian had a huge passion for acting, he was part of the schools drama club and he was good at it.