Chapter 14

~ The Next Day ~
"Hurry up Y/N-ah!" Jungkook shouted from the car as I lock the door.

"Coming oppa!" I replied and got in the car.

Today we're gonna visit our parents since it's my and Jungkook's day off. We also missed our parents, it's been 3 months when I moved here in Seoul and I didn't much communicate with them as I was so busy to call them. As for Jungkook he visits them when it's his day off, he visited them last month and they called each other sometimes since he's also busy.

Well that's not the only reason why we want to visit them, we want to tell them about our relationship i'm sure they'll be happy. I hope so, besides I know my mom secretly ships me with Jungkook when we were young that's the same with Jungkook's mom. I didn't really liked Jungkook back then but he was nice and kind, lots of girls would ask for his number, asking to take a photo with him, and some confessed to him but he rejected all of them, even my bestfriend Yeojin, got heartbroken cause of him. I'm was mad at him but not anymore when I started to have feelings for him.

"We're here Y/N" He said and got out of the car.

He went at the back of the car to get our bags in the trunk. I also got out of the car to get my bag from him, then we went inside the train station and got our tickets, when our train arrived we went inside and sat down. I took my earphones from my bag and connected it to my phone as I put my earphones in my ears, after a few songs I didn't realize I fell asleep on Jungkook's shoulder.
----------------
~ 2 and a half hours later ~
"Y/N-ah....wake up" a voice whispered in my ears and gently shook me.

I slowly opened my eyes and saw Jungkook smiling showing his bunny teeth.

"Did you sleep well?" He asked and I lift my head off of Jungkook's shoulder.

"Not really, the seat is uncomfortable to sleep on" I complained.

"Want to seat to something comfortable?" He asked and smirked at me.

"Nevermind, I prefer seating in an uncomfortable chair" I said and looked away as I was blushing.

I heard him laughing and I smacked him earning a whine from him. After a few moments, someone spoke through the speaker in the train.

"In 5 minutes we will be arriving in Busan, so please prepare and make sure not forget all your valuables things, thank you."

We started to put our valuables thing in our bags and made sure not to forget some things. After 5 minutes, the train arrived at the train station and slowly stopped, that was our cue to get off the train. We called a taxi and showed the driver the destination of my parents house.
---------------
After 25 minutes, we arrived at my parents house. We paid the driver and thanked him before getting off the car, we approached the door and press the doorbell. After a few seconds the door opened revealing my beautiful mother, she looked shock when she saw us. We didn't tell them about us visiting them, we wanted to surprise them.

"Surprise eomma!" I said and hugged her. She was still shock but she hugged me back.

"Oh Y/N, what a surprise it is. What brings you here?" She asked as we parted from the hug.

"Well we wanted to visit you and tell you something" I said and emphasized the word "we".

"We?.." She asked and I moved to let her see Jungkook.

I noticed Jungkook is sweating and nervous. Even though he treated my mother like his mother, being the boyfriend of the daughter of the woman who he treats like his own mother, of course he would be nervous I mean who wouldn't?