Chapter 2

~ 6 Years Later ~
"Dad, Mom, I'll be going now!" I said and walked to the door.

"Be careful there Y/N, call me when you get there." Mom said.

"If you have a problem or you're feeling lonely there call us okay?" Dad said.

"Okey, I'll make sure to do that mom & dad, now I gotta get going before I miss my train, bye!" I said and kiss their cheeks.

"Bye Y/N!" They both said and I waved at them.

When I arrived at the train station I quickly went to the train to Seoul before I missed it.

"Phew! I made it I will now relax and wait patiently as this train goes to Seoul."

~ 2 and a half hours later ~

I have arrived in Seoul and got out of the train then I called mom.

"Mom! I'm in Seoul now!" I said and smiled.

"Okey Y/N, remember to be careful and also don't skip your meals okay?" Mom said.

"Arasso eomma, I gotta go now bye," I said and hung up.

"Well new life here I come!" I said called my friend Jimin.
--------------------
I waited for Jimin to come, then a smiled appeared on my face when I saw Jimin approaching me.

"Annyeong Y/N!" He said and hugged me.

"Annyeong Jimin Oppa!" I said and hugged him back.

"Well you've grown so much Y/N but...." He stopped talking and stood beside me.

At first, I didn't get what he was doing but then I slapped his arm.

"Yah! What was that for?" He asked and rubbed his arm.

"We're the same height! So don't even try to compare our height." I said a little bit annoyed.

"Awww I'm sorry don't be mad~," He said cutely.

"Fine just don't do that again you know aegyo is my weakness," I said and looked at him.

"Okey, c'mon I'll drop you off Lisa's house." He said and guided me to his car.
--------------
"Thanks, Jimin Oppa," I said and got off his car.

"No problem, oh btw our dorm is just 3 blocks away from Lisa's house feel free to visit when you have time." He said and smiled.

"Oh Okey then,  bye!" I said and waved at him.

"Bye." He said and winked at me before he droved off.

I ignored the fact that he winked at me and stood in front of Lisa's door and pressed the doorbell after a few seconds Lisa opened the door.

"Omg Y/N you're here!!" She said and quickly hugged me.

"I can't believe it I'm in Seoul Lisa!" I said and hugged her back.

"Come inside, and oh let me help you with your suitcase." She said and took my suitcase out of my hands.

Once I got inside her house I was in awe, the designs of the hallway are amazing.