Chapter 8

Saleena Pov:

I got up morning and saw Finn was sleeping peacefully on the couch. Why is he sleeping on the couch, he could just have slept with me on the bed. Sleeping on the always doesn't mean that we will have sex! In a civilized way also two person with opposite sex can sleep on one bed.

I pushed myself out of the bed to pee. Like everyone pee at the morning so there is nothing so shameful. I peed, then I brushed my teeth. I took a long shower and then got dressed. I came out the washroom and saw Finn was still sleeping. He is I guess not a morning person.

I left the room in a sundress and a umbrella. Its very hot out in Mumbai. We stayed in Taj hotel. It is really splendid. I stepped out from the hotel and directly went near the sea. I saw many people with their family. Children were happy, playing and were charming here. 

Its really peaceful here. I took out my phone and started taking pictures. I really like photography. Its one my my passions. I never got a chance to take lessons in photography. 

After like an hour I saw Finn sitting beside me in just a plain shirt and pants. He looked hot!

"Hey", I said. "Hey", he replied without looking at me. I wonder is everything alright or not?

We sat there just staring the sea. Why is he not talking to me? Is it about yesterday?

"Listen Finn, sorry for yesterday",I said. "Why is that", he asked. "I know you were just concerned about me why was I crying.... I just remembered my dad...", I lied. I know I lied. 

I can't just say him everything right?

I don't even know him properly. I can't open up.

"Its ok..",he said again without seeing me. I just don't know what's his problem. I am became impatient and took his hand on mine. "Look at me Finn... is everything alright? Did I do anything wrong? I am sorry really its just I miss someone.....", I said. I have to he was not even talking to me properly!

"Listen Saleena, there's not any problem, Chill. Now get ready we are leaving. I want to show you something", he took my hand and headed towards the hotel.

As we entered the room. I changed and packed our luggage.    

"Now will you tell me what's the plan now?", I asked. I wonder where he wants me to take?

"Travelling is the plan", he said and asked the bell boy to take our luggage.

We headed directly to his private helicopter. Oh my god he is surprising me at each step.

We settled and took off to unknown place.

We landed in some forty minutes I guess. That was fast I imagined!

"Lets go", he said and he blindfolded me.

"Listen Finn, if you are planning to kill me... my dad will kill you when he will be out of coma. I am serious about it! Finn!", I got scared when I was blindfolded.

"Shut up! ", he said and took me directly somewhere.

"Now get ready! ", he said and my heart was pumping with excitement.

He undid my blindfold and I lost my balance when I saw the beauty standing in front of me!

Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Damn!!!

It is really beautiful!

"Is this.... is this???",I said tears shining in my eyes. 

Seriously its like dream coming true. Its really I wanted to visit since I was five. Addie promised me.... but he is not there with me now!

I saw no one was there at this moment over here. Isn't it always packed?

"How come no one is here?", I asked still crying I guess.

Its happy tears!

"I booked it for only one hour under special request to the ministry. They generally don't allow it .... but you know I have connections", he said with smirk.

"Oh my god thank you sooo much Finn!", I was so happy right now. I smashed my lips on him. I got stiffed for seconds but gave up and started kissing me back.

I broke the kiss and smiled at him. I don't regret kissing him right now. I know its wrong but when someone does alot for you.... I guess you owe them atleast a kiss.

"Sorry...but thank you", I said and kissed his cheeks. "No problem", he smiled back.

We roamed that total area. Its a place where you come with your love of your life but my fate is not that great. Its ok because I atleast visited. Damn I miss Addie alot.

Taj Mahal in Agra symbolises "LOVE".  That's why it comes under "wonders of world".

"Thank you again Finn. I really miss my best friend right now", I said. I started trusting Finn a lot. He did alot for me.

He nodded. I guess I can open up to him.

"You know when I was like five I always wanted to come here. My friend Luke but I call him Addie. He once saw me seeing a picture of Taj Mahal. He promised me he will take me. He told he will be with me my whole life. It was promise but I guess... its all a lie. He told me he will be there beside me when I will come to this place. He broke all contacts with me when I got in a situation. We had a argument but he could have just tried to untangle that situation. We could have talked and solved the situation but he chose to just leave. He left with his father. At least he would have told me goodbye but he just left without any note...any mail...any letter nothing! I am upset and always will be but eventually I will forgive him because he is my best friend. I fell in love with him when first time he saved me. I love him but I guess (*sniff*) I won't be able to tell him this. I don't even know where he is? What he does? "

"I realized I am in love with him when he left my house. He and his father used to live in my house they used to work for my father...but that never concerned me. I tried tried tried searching his number... through his potential friends, relatives but no body knows where they are. I really miss him right now. I know I shouldn't say you these because you are the one who is with me right now. Thank you so much for this", I said him with a small sad smile.

"Look...Saleena I have to tell you something....", he said.

I was deep in my thought when I cut him. "How do you know that I will love this place?", I asked with a quizzical face. Like really I never mentioned to anyone that I love this place.

His face became pale and his shoulder became stiffed.

"ummm...a...Because....you mentioned it in your resume. In the section of places of interest!", he said. "oh", I replied with a smile.

"Well thank you I owe you big time", I said.

"So what you wanted to tell me?", I asked.

He smiled and said, "Its time. We should leave for our country ", he said with smile.

I nodded and we headed to the exit.

I am genuinely happy today....and I kind of like Finn now.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Longggg chapter.....!!!! Hope you liked it.

Taj Mahal is one of my favorite places in world. Its lovely...people all over the world visits it.

Comment.Vote.Follow