Chapter 3

*EDITED*   HIT THE STAR ON YOUR SCREEN

Saleena Pov:

My glass shattered on the floor as I experienced the sudden panic attack in me.

"So Saleena, what are you doing here?", He asked with his cold voice.

I guess, suddenly the alcohol hit my system. I spoke...just spoke...

"What's your problem? I know this place is owned by you...but you know what I am paying for my drink so either back off or shove it up your ass because you are the biggest asshole in this whole universe",I said. I know I am bold right.

I am the smartest girl in the world. I am Spider women...

"Because...I am superwomen...no...I prefer spiderwomen", I said with a smile on my face.

"What?", he asked with his stupid smirk on his face. "You are not only idiot, dumbass person but also deaf", I said. "See I'll show you my power", I said.

"Oh really you got power..I would like to see it", he said still having that smirk.

"oK...see...", I stood upon the bar counter and was ready to jump...to prove myself...he thinks I don't have power..

"Umm...Saleena that is not a good idea...please come down", he said coming in front of me.

"Back off", I said and removed my heels and threw them towards him. He easily dodged them.

"No NO Saleena!", he shouted but I didn't really care. I took off and jumped from the counter but... my spider web didn't come out ...I think there is something wrong with my power...and I was ready to hit the ground. But soon landed on something...actually someone caught me.

"I caught you sweetheart..and now you are going to your home without any argument", he said.

He took me in bridal style and I was hitting him with my heels. "Put.Me.Down!!!! My friends are there...", I screamed and pouted. "They all passed out...they will get home safely.", he said.

He pushed me inside his card and buckled me in. I sat there silently. He opened the other car door to drive. "I want to drive", I whined, "As if... I will allow that!", he said and took off.

"My home route is left left left right...then again a last left", I said.

"I know", he whispered. "Yesss you know because you are idiot, sexy , stupid...I want to eat those lips....", I said.

"Umm...ok...You think I am sexy?", he asked me with curiosity.

"I am sexy and I know it....da daaa", I started singing.....

Then he laughed and I too laughed...We were laughing. But my power??? I should certainly go to doctor tomorrow where did my power actually goooo???

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I clumsily walked towards my room and my boss was coming back of me.

"Ok so I should leave", he said. "What nooo...You are a guest right! Wait let me get you tea, coffee or water??", I hiccuped and asked him. "No I am fine. I will be get going",he said. I don't want him to go. "Nooo wait. Help me to change my dress please", I said making a pouty lips. "Stop doing that!", he said seeing my lips.

"Whatt??? thisss....umm umm", I started to make my lips more pouty. I like to do this shit because it irritates him. "Now come on! Change my clothes", I said. "I am not going to do that obviously", he said. He started to walk towards the exit.

I ran towards my window and stood near it ready to leave this place with my power.

"OK...So I'll just fly to other country seeing as this country isn't good enough", I said. I was about to jump but arms were wrapped around my waist and brought me towards the ground.

"Are you an idiot! You would have killed yourself!", he said angrily. I started crying. "I want..ed to fly. I wouldn't have been an annoyance to you any more. You won't even help me out of my dress.", I said sniffling.

"Ok fine! just turn around. ", he started to unzip my dress and I let him to do that.

But suddenly I guess the alcohol faded away a little because I felt uncomfortable the next moment.

"Ok now you can go home. I will sleep", I said and headed towards the bathroom. I washed my face and clumsily changed my dress into short nighty.

I rushed towards the bed like a child and slept. WOW I guess the best feeling is to sleep and nothing else.

"I forgot my car keys-", he came inside and I don't know what happened afterwards because I dozed off to sleep.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BOOK is getting edited... I just can't update till 11th...final exams are going on!!!

Hope you guys enjoyed....

Vote and Comment.