Chapter 2

Hit the star on your screen....because it will help.

*EDITED*

Saleena Pov:

The next day I was early. I opened my office and an idea clicked in my mind. I took my phone and called my most trusted worker.

After waiting for like thirty minutes my acquaintance came in my office and delivered the things I asked him for. My target was to complete my work before my boss arrived. I started to redecorate my boring office room. After like fifteen minutes my work was done. I took a good look of my office and was satisfied by my work.

I saw the clock it was 8:55 am. I hurried to clean the mess that I'd created while redecorating my room.

At 9am sharp I heard the click sound of door beside my room. My boss arrived. I soon started my work, today I had to present the IT department work, cost graphs to Mr. Finn. My meeting was after lunch. Before that I had to explain my employees about the meeting so that when any questions were asked they wouldn't be put on the spot.

"Hello. Get all the IT department employees to the meeting hall. Please be present in thirty minutes",I said and disconnected the call. I stood up and moved towards the mirror which was in my office. I took down my hair and gave my sexy poses. Then I laughed at myself and started putting my hair in a ponytail. Soon I took my file and headed towards the meeting hall.

I went to meeting hall and waited. Nobody showed up. They were supposed to be present and on time. I was angry. It was my first presentation and I didn't want to make a bad impression.

I stood up then suddenly I heard someone trying to open the door in hurry. But soon I saw Finn and a lady to kissing and locking the door without stopping the kiss. I was so flushed that I snuck under the table so that they wouldn't listen to me.

I was under the table and they were up on the table kissing. Soon her shirt hit the ground, then her bra.

Oh my god! She's topless!...I can hear her moaning voices. Soon her long pencil skirt was up and I see Finn's pant drop on the ground!

Oh my god! Oh my god! Are they fucking on the table!!!!!!

I want to run from the room but I am stuck under the table. Why did I come here in first place? Oh my god!

"Say my name baby!", I heard Finn saying to her in a quiet voice. "Finn...yeah come on! faster!"she said and I really wanted to puke at that moment. Soon I heard their moaning sound stopped and Finn zipped his pants up and left leaving the girl in room.

"Finn! You just can't leave like that!",she shouted. "I can! Because I am your boss",he said and left that girl shouting behind. I saw that girl cursing and putting on her clothes. Then soon she left the room.

I came out and just stood there. Suddenly my throat started to burn, I ran towards the bathroom and puked. I really cannot stand that. I then received a message. I opened my phone and saw the secretary message of the IT department.

We are in room number 116.

I read the message and went straight to 116. I took the meeting for an hour. It was already lunch so I dismissed everyone and asked me to meet directly in the board meeting.

I had my lunch quickly and headed towards the meeting.

My employees were waiting for the head dignitaries. I walked over and took my seat beside Finn's chair. Soon Finn entered the room and took his seat. I was flushed with embarrassment. My face was shining like tomato. I proceeded with my presentation.

He asked many questions and we answered in a satisfactory manner.

Soon everyone left leaving Finn and me alone in the room. At the start of the meeting, he had been smirking. I don't know why he was smirking at me. I think he was still thinking about his sex this morning.

I was just about to take my handbag and leave when Finn took a hold of me by the waist and pulled me near his hard chest. I can see his blue eyes gazing directly into my eyes. He has a well defined jaw and kissable lips. I wanted to taste his lips so much...what! I am going to go crazy soon.

Shut up!!!

"You enjoyed the show?", he asked with a smirk.

"What do you mean? Which show?", I asked in confusion.

"Oh! So now you can't remember it!",he chuckled and came closer to me.

His breath was hitting my skin. I really want to taste those lips...no...Shut up!

He came near my ears and whispered "Next time while hiding please care to keep your handbag with you", he said and literally pushed me, he left the room.

I was frozen on my spot. Did he know that I heard him having sex! oh my god!!! I left my handbag on the table while hiding!!! Of course dumb F*** what do you think he was talking about?

I want to hide myself now with my handbag of course. Now how can I see him! I am so screwed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I went directly to my office. I was flushed. How can I be so stupid?

What would it feel like to have sex with him?

would it be gentle or rough?

Shut it! How can I even think such things?

I packed my things and planned on making my way home to take a nap.

"Miss Saleena, we are going out for a party tonight. Do you want to come with us?", Miss Linda asked me with her splendid smile. "umm...", I thought for a moment I don't have any work to do. Better to chill out . "Sure", I smiled and followed them.

I headed towards my car and asked them to go ahead. I followed their car and my car stopped in front of a splendid restaurant. I stepped out of my car and went inside with them.

We headed towards the bar.

"What will you have?", the bartender asked. "Red wine please", I said and we started chit chatting.

"Do you know this hotel is owned by our boss?", Linda asked. "Oh! No I didn't know. Anyways who cares! We are still paying", I said. "You are funny Saleena, yeah you are right about that. But he is really a very nice man. He may not look like one but he is really charming...just like prince charming for any girl. I have a boyfriend otherwise I would have totally tried my luck on him", she started giggling, I guess alcohol just hit her system.

"I don't think he is a prince charming for anyone..", I started , Come on! from where he looked like a prince charming. I am not denying that he is not handsome, sexy, addictive...ok...stop. But this morning in the meeting hall what I saw...after that I don't thinkthat any girl will want that shit person. "He just has a pretty face and nothing else is there in his heart. He is a bastard. Just know how to use a girl...", I guess alcohol started working on me too...

"Oh indeed Miss Saleena", I heard a man's voice from behind. "Yes indeed", I said and turned towards him to explain more about his character but...you see the luck was never in my favour so it was no surprise when I turned around and saw it was none other than Mr. Finn as usual smirking towards me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed this chapter!

What is your most embarrassing moment?

Vote and Comment!