Taehyung was just able to observe the pattern when these strange occurrences happen.

It's always before a comeback. That cursed period.

"Do you want to meet?" Joohyun let her mind slip for a bit and she made a huge mess already. It's really not good to lose focus while talking to this person.

She has let her eyes dart to his direction frequently while on stage. That oogling- on-stage - that happened between them in 2015 was what started it all.

"I sure do." Taehyung wiggled his eyebrows at her, "But you sure you want to?" She knew her too much, that a fraction of a second of hesitation for Joohyun is already telltale sign for him.

But oh boy. Not today. I have suffered too much already from this vixen. I am not letting it go one more time.

"Nope. Scratch that. We have to meet. I also needed to give you something."

"Hmm?" Joohyun was snapped back from her reverie, unable to process their flow of conversation already. She did what she can do and glared back at the screen But then she sighed.

"Did I just win the battle on your head?"

"Yes. Where will we be meeting? The kids are sleeping already at this time. Well, Yerim's probably up and still composing..."

"Ill go to your dorm then. I won't take long. I'll see you in a few." He quickly gave her a kiss on the screen and it went dark.

"He does whatever he wants huh."

Then she hit her head slightly with her hand.

"Aigoo. Joohyun-ah stop enabling him." She said under her breath.

She prepared hot water for a chocolate drink. Not coffee. Thank God he's also not a coffee drinker. Not that she has anything against them.

She walked back to the sofa and caught a glimpse of what she is wearing on the living room mirror. A black spaghetti strap top and white pajama bottoms printed with cute cat silhouettes.

She went back to her room and got a knitted cardigan - as if on cue, there was a soft knock on the door. That's too soon for her estimation.

Did he know already that I will agree to meet him and he was actually on his way here?

Was I too easy to agree to his requests?