Enter The Grandparents

The next few days were fun. Gaara , Temari and Naruto hung out with Lee and Tenten and relax for a few days.

Everything was going fine untill Guy-sensei showed up trying to give Naruto and Gaara green jumpsuits.

"You guys are so youthful wear theses. So your flames of youth will burn brighter" Guy said with his trademark nice guy smile.

"Sorry Guy-sensei but Temari will kill me if I ware that" Naruto said. Then he whispered in to Guy's ear " She buys my clothes and dresses me. So I can't wear that".

"No problem Naruto always listen to your wife its a very youthful thing. How about you young Gaara" Guy said with his trademark nice guy smile.

Gaara was going to answer when Temari came out of nowhere and whispered to him

" If you wear that Ill wont help you talk to that girl I've seen you watching. Lets face it you were going to ask me because Dads not good with this kind of thing and Kankuro is a perv that wears make up and Naruto will just have you come to me." Temari smirked.

"Im sorry Guy- sensei I can not" Gaara said fearfully.
______________________________________

Naruto decided to go threw his fathers scroll. After opening the blood seal. 6 smaller scrolls. He open the first one and in was a note from his father.

Dear son

If your reading this then I fear the worst has happened and I have passed on. I hope your mother made it so you still have someone looking after you. Even your Mother has past to is that your Grandparents took care of you. Your grandparents are Tsunade Senju And Jiraiya the Sonnin. I want you to know that your Mother and I love you very much. Your birth is days away. I look forward to seeing you come in this world. Out of everything I've ever done you are my Greatest Accomplishment.

I love you my son and I hope you never have to read these but in these scrolls are every jutsu your mother and I know. The red scroll is your mothers letter. The green the toad contract. I wish you to sign. The yellow all of my jutsu. The blue is your mothers jutsu. The last is the black scroll is all our knowledge on the art of sealing.

I want you to know madder what you do in your life Ill always love and be proud of you. You are my son and my pride and joy.

Love your father
Minato Namikaze

After reading his father note he teared up abit. He then decided to read his Mothers letter to him.

Dear baby boy

Where to begin If you are reading this then something happened to me and your father. I want to tell you I love you nothing has ever made me feel so happy then when I found out I was having you. I want to say I'm sorry I wasn't there to raise you kiss you and love you. So I hope you find a really nice girl to love you. Treat her well baby. In the Red scroll is my jutsu scroll and the slug contract. I want you to be its next summoner like I was for you grandmother Tsunade the Sonnin.

I want you to remember your are my son Ill will always love you. Being your Mother was the greatest moment of my life Naruto please remember that. Ill be looking in on you from time to time.

LOVE YOUR MOTHER

Kushina Uzumaki- Namikaze

Naruto was now in tears crying in his hotel room. When he felt a pull to his Mind scape.

"My little Naruto its been sometime since we talked" Kurama said.

"Sorry things have kept me busy with all my family stuffed" Naruto sniffed.

"Its ok my little one I know your in pain but you know they loved you you should sign both scrolls then use my chakra to summon both the boss summons and talk to them" Kurama said rubbing her nose on his head. 

This made Naruto smile " Thanks Kurama you have always been there for me. You are the closest thing to a mother I had growing up and I want to say I love you Kurama" Naruto said with tears down his face.

"Now kit don't cry you are the son I never got to have kit but go meet you Grandparents and will talk later" Kurama said.

Naruto opened both scrolls then signed them in his blood the used Kurama's chakra to summon both Katsuyu and Gamabunta.

There was two huge puffs of smoke revealing the two boss summons.

"Hello my name is Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze Senju and I summoned you both here" Naruto said.

"So what have you summoned us for kid" Gamabunta said.

"I would like to be aloud to summon both of you and I would like you to reverse summon both of your summoners I wish to speak to them" Naruto asked.

I would have no problem with this and I will bring lady Tsunade to you Naruto. Its an honor to be one of your summons Kushina was a great person im sure you are one as well" Katsuyu said.

"Minato was very kind to us toads And I had a lot of fun drinking with him. I look forward to drinking with you as well ill bring the perv here now." Gamabunta said.

A minute later there were a few more puffs of smoke. Naruto stared at the three people and a pig there were summoned.

"What's going on here who are you and Katsuyu why did you bring us here" Tsunade yelled.

"Bunta why did you bring me here" Jiraiya asked.

"They brought you here because of me" Naruto said.

"Who are you" Shizune asked.

My name is Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze Senju the son if Kushina Uzumaki and the the yellow flash Minato Namikaze. I have question for you all if your my grandparents. Where have you been don't you care about me" Naruto asked.

All three were dead still no one moved till Tsunade fell to the ground as she passed out.

"Lady Tsunade" Shizune yelled and hurried to wake her master.

Jiraiya had his hands over his face so Naruto couldn't see his face.

After a minute Tsunade was back on her feet and she rushed over to Naruto.

"You look like mother so much and you have your fathers hair. Im sorry we weren't here for you we came to take you after that night and we were told you had died too. Sensei even showed us your grave" Tsunade cried.

Naruto rapped his arms around Tsunade and hugged her. Jiraiya came up from behind and hugged both of them.