The Return

Two years had pasted. Naruto had found out he had a he a wind element manipulation and started training to master it.

He also started to read his fathers books on sealing. As he started reading those books on sealing. It came to him like it was second nature.

With all of that Kurama was training him at night in his mind scape. Kurama was teaching him how to can troll the 9 tails chakra.

"Kit you still have some time before you can fully control my chakra"

"Really how long do you think" Naruto asked his friend.

"I would say by you 15 birthday kit and one other thing I approve of your mate" Kurama said.

"What do you mean mate you mean Temari" Naruto asked.

"Yes kit you and her will eventually mate and have a family. I was saying I approve of her because she cares for you and she takes her training seriously" Kurama said.

"I get most of what your saying but how would I mate with Temari" Naruto asked.

It was at that time Kurama gave Naruto the talk and afterwards he couldn't look at Temari for a whole month with turning blood red and getting a nose bleed.

On Naruto's ninth birth he told them all about Kurama. To which Gaara told Naruto that "because of this that there were no longer best friends but brothers now".

Kurama showed Naruto how to talk to One-Tailed Shukaku. He got Shukaku to lay off of Gaara so he can sleep now.

Over the last few years Naruto and Temari have grown close there were good friend for now. Naruto know he would marry Temari and he thought she was the most beautiful girl he laid his eyes on.

One night Temari woke up on the middle of the night to use the bathroom. After using it she was making her way back to room when she herd crying coming from Naruto's room. So she open the door and walked over to him.

"Naruto wake up. Hey are you ok" Temari asked.

Naruto wakes up and sees Temari standing over his bed.

"Huh did you need something Temari" Naruto replied.

She looks at him and can tell he is hiding something.

"Naruto you were crying in your sleep what's wrong" Temari asked.

Naruto hangs his head in shame
"I was dreaming about my time in the leaf village" Naruto said.

Temari reached out and put her hand on face whipping off the tears. Temari said " Naruto you don't have to worry about that anymore you have people who really care about you. Gaara would kill for you. I dont want you to worry about them anymore  okay now get some sleep we have training with Baki-sensei" Temari said.

As she was going to walk away Naruto grabbed her hand.

"Stay with please just for tonight Temari. I dont want to be alone" Naruto asked.

She looked in to his eyes and smiled. "Sure Naruto ill stay with you just for tonight" Temari said.

As Naruto moved over to make room for her as she laid down she put her head on his shoulder and cuddled him. He looked at not knowing what she was doing. When she looked up at him

"What were going to be married on day and should get used to it" Temari said.

Naruto blushed and turned red then turn his head away from her.

Temari laughed to her self and tried to get some sleep.
______________________________________

Four years later Naruto is talking to Kurama.

"You have done well kit you have mastered your wind manipulation and you can control 8 tails worth of my chakra. I am proud of you kit"

"Thank you Kurama thank you for everything. Im really to face the world because of you" Naruto said.

"Just be careful kit I know you want to I know you want to go to the Chunin exams there year. Because it's in the leaf. You have let go of what happened don't let hate take over" Kurama said.

"Don't hate them in fact. I will thank them when I go. Because of what they did I'm strong than I would of bin. I have great friends and a soon to be bride that I love because I have grown up with her. She has helped me thur difficult things I went went thur. She is the most beautiful girl a have ever laid eyes on" Naruto said.

Kurama just smiled and put up he's paw to fist bump Naruto.
______________________________________

"So you wish to see me is that right Orochimaru" Rasa asked.

"Yes I would like for you to help me destroy the leaf. With your force's and the Ninja from my sound village we shall crush them" Orochimaru said.

"I have no reason to help you now leave" Rasa said.

"Well there always plan B" Orochimaru said.

Orochimaru summoned a bunch of poison snakes to kill Rasa but he used his gold dust to crush all the snakes.

It was at that point Orochimaru realized he had lost the element of surprise and retreated.

"Summon all Anbu I want Orochimaru found. Sent a message to the leaf of Orochimaru intentions. Get get all my children here with Naruto as well" Rasa yelled.
______________________________________

All three of his children and Naruto stood in front of Rasa.

"My children because of todays events I am sending only three of you to the leaf for the Chunin exams. Naruto Gaara and Temari will head to the leaf. You will believing early and you will bring the letter with you" Rasa said.

"But father why don't I get to go. I'm ready to be a chunin"  Kankuro said.

"My son I know you are that why your getting promoted early. You will stay here with me. I have other things for you" Rasa said.

"But father why not promote us all and we can help you here" Temari said.

"This village needs a good showing at the finals for more missions. And Naruto has somethings he needs to do and he will need both of your help as his fiancee and best friend" Rasa said.

"We will win father for the village" Gaara said.
______________________________________

As they made there journey toward the leaf. Temari was worried about her future husband so she asked him.

"Naruto what are so of the things you have to do in the leaf village" Temari asked.

"I want to collect my family's items and see my parents grave sights.  I have never bin there before. So it's about time I paid my respects" Naruto said in a sad tone ducking his head.

Temari then stopped and cuffed his chin lifted it up.

"Hey don't be so sad Ill be with you the whole time" Temari smiled.

Naruto then felt Gaara's hand on his back.

"You know I will always have your back brother" Gaara said.

"Thanks guys I needed that" Naruto said.

"One thing I wanted to ask you is do you think your mother would like me" Temari asked.

"Mari my mom would have loved you I can feel it in my heart she would have liked everyone but Kankuro. Because he plays with dolls and wears make up" Naruto laughed at the last part.

They traveled for a few days then stopped for a few minutes looking at the Hokage monument. Naruto stared at the rock face of his father for a couple of minutes.

"Okay guys let's go" Naruto said.

As they went to the village gate Naruto thought of one thing '' I'M BACK"