A Cheater's posession (double update)

(A/N): warning. A very scary fight (mostly scratching , biting) is on the way. A very graphic cliche scene of a weak protagonist shouting for help. Ok now you're ready. Weaklings don't read. HA!

"Daehyun.." Jungkook growled.

"Open the door Taehyung! Fucking open it goddamnit!"

Jungkook's eyes grew red as he glared at the door. Daehyun was back. He had taken in their scent from outside... Jungkook saw Taehyung squirming beside him in exhaustion, the soft fabric sliding down to his waist.

"I know you're in there too Jungkook! Open the fuck up!"

Taehyung shot up from the next thud sound, a sudden gasp leaving his lips and his eyes widening in fear.. Jungkook immediately got up from the bed, alert and grabbed a white shirt and black shorts from the wardrobe, quickly dressing up the naked omega on the bed while he pulled up his own jeans . Jungkook looked at his mate assuringly while caressing his cheeks.

"J-Jungkook I'm scared.."

"I won't let him touch you.." He spoke in his alpha voice as he gazed sternly into the younger's eyes. Taehyung nodded letting out a shaky breath while clutching on to Jungkook's hands tightly.

"Jungkook!!!"

With a loud hit the handle slowly broke open with the door crumbling at the sides. Daehyun's eyes widened and his fists clenched at the sight of his brother, shirtless and standing in front of Taehyung, their hands locked in each other's. He let out a disgusted huff smelling the stench of sex from the room.

"What the fuck..."

The lovers let go of each other's hands with the alpha slowly moving forwards to stand before Taehyung for protection

"I thought you'd never come back Daehyun"

"And why wouldnt i?"

"Because you were too busy fucking with a slut-" Daehyun spat at his words and tightened his arms in rage. This time it was no joke...

"Huh..Your dear "mate" probably knows why i did this! Because he won't fucking accept a little mistake of mine! What did he expect, for me to fall at his feet and beg???? Did you Tae! "

"You're speaking as if you're clean now. You were having an affair behind his back and now Taehyung is the one at blame??? Please tell me you're on drugs."

Jungkook glared dangerously while his brother's eyes changed to a deep red shade, an evil smirk spread across his lips and he knew it was hinted towards the younger at his back...Taehyung lowered his head in shame even though he knew he wasn't at fault..

"How fucking dare you, you omega!"

"Don't you dare shout at my omega!" Jungkook growled his canines visible from it and his eyes slowly changing colour to a deadly red. His arms twitched with the tiny veins bulging out at every inch of his flesh, the,fabric of his pants tightening in rage.