CHAPTER 15: **Mature Content**

Start from the beginning

"Baby, we're here." He says while sounding a little sad and worried.

I'm sure he's probably thinking that I'm gonna change my mind.

We then walk into the house and he looks down at his phone and see's he has several missed messages.

So he excuses himself to his office while I headed to our bedroom to get ready for bed.

After I cleaned off my face and put my PJ's on, I started walking towards the bed and then began thinking that, I really do love him. I feel I have fallen for him and every time I look into his eyes, I can see he feels the same for me too.

So I then take in a deep breath and prepare to do something I have always wanted to do but wanted to wait until I found the one for me and it seems like I have.

I remove my PJ's and get under the covers, then try and think of a way to be posed sexy for when he comes in.

I try a few until I hear the door opening.

As soon as he walks in, he stops when he see's that I'm naked under the blankets.

I bite my lower lip a little bit nervously.

He smiles at me as he closes and locks the door shut behind him and begins removing his clothes.

When he pulls down his boxers, his cock is the biggest I have ever seen. Though not that I've seen many. But he's like pornistar big.

He then grabs a condom out of the nightstand and gets under the sheets next to me and pulls me in closer towards him and starts to kiss me.

"Are you sure baby?" He asks me.

I nod my head. "Yes. But, it's my first time. Which I know sounds pathetic cause I'm seventeen and..." I stop as he shakes his head.

"Shhh. Baby, I am honored to be your first and your last." He smiles at me and then pulls my face closer towards him as we begin making out with each other.

I can't help but moan as he turns me onto my back and lays on top of me while continuing to kiss me.

He then places gentle kisses on my neck and starts to kiss his way down to my chest and then places one nipple at a time in his mouth and sucks on them to make them erect.

Then he begins kissing his way down towards in between my legs where he gently opens my legs a little bit more and looks up at me and smiles.

"Your curves are so sexy baby. And you smell so good that I can't wait to taste you." He says.

Before I could say anything, I felt the tip of his tongue start to flick at my clit slowly at first and then speed up a little faster and lifting my leg to place over one of his shoulders as he slipped in a finger while continuing to play with my clit with his mouth and tongue. I couldn't stop myself from moaning and keeping my legs from shaking.

He begins to slip in a second finger and hitting my gspot as he slid them in and out of me, causing me to become more wet and closer to coming.

"Baby..." I say trying to catch my breath. "I'm gonna cum." I tell him.

"Cum for me baby. I want to taste you." He tells me while continuing to go faster and faster until he not just made me come but squirt a little bit also all over his hand.

I then heard him moan while then licking my juices off of his fingers and then climbing back on top of me and kissing me.

"You taste so fucking good baby." He tells me.

"Mmm. Thank you baby. And now I want to taste you." I begin to say.

"Not tonight baby. I'm already way too hard and I need to be inside of you." He says.

"Okay." I replied.

He then tears open the condom and rolls it on quickly before he slowly starts to place his tip in between my folds and then slowly puts all of his length inside of me, causing me to gasp in the little bit of pain I had felt.

"Are you okay baby?" He asks worried.

"Yeah. Don't stop." I tell him.

He then kisses me again as he begins to move in and out of me slowly.

Then after it started to get better and the pain faded away and all I felt was pleasure, I had him go faster and harder.

In which he very much obliged to. And as he began going faster and harder, I finally asked him, "Mark me. Make me yours baby." I moan.

"Mmm. Okay baby." He says while panting and then moves my hair out if the way as he then bites down and sucks on my neck causing a huge amount of pain. But like he said, not for very long as it disappeared and like early, was soon replaced with so much pleasure.

"Oh baby right there, fuck me harder." I tell him.

"My god you're so tight and you feel so fucking good." He says.

Then he does several more thrusts into me and we both come one after the other.

He then tries to catch his breath as he looks into my eyes and collapses on top of me and starts to kiss the place he marked me at.

"Now you're mine." He smiles.

"As you are mine." I replied.

He then kisses me again on the lips before rolling off of me and tossing the cum filled condom, into the trash.

Then he pulls me closer towards him and puts his arm around me as we begin cuddling.

"I love you Leah." He says.

"I love you too, Alpha." I reply.

He chuckles a little bit and then after laying there for a little bit, we end up doing round two, with me starting it off by tasting him, which I have to say, I liked him running his fingers through my hair as I gave him a BJ and making him moan.