Search

DISCLAIMER: I OWN NOTHING
CELY POV
It's been months. I have been getting skinnier, they have been filling my curves with a healthy type of drug. It hurt a lot, but it's not bad for you. I felt depressed as I lay there on my bed. Tomorrow was the day. It was the day when I was finally going to have someone take my innocence. And not someone i wanted.

CLARY POV
None of us have slept. The institute has been a mess. No one sleeps. Half of us are looking for Cely, the other half for Madzie and Alec. I've been looking for Alec and Madzie. Jace has been looking for Cely.

GABE POV
I haven't slept in weeks. I've been out all day and night with Sam. As we were patrolling again and looking in different places. She finally stops. "How long has it been?" She asks.
"Since what?" I ask.
"Since she was taken?" Sam asks. She had dyed her hair again. It was black.
"Two months three weeks" I say.
"Shit! She should be ready!"
"For what?" But I know exactly for what.
"I think I know where she is....the only person in New York who would want to take a 16 year old's Virginity" She says. Then she grabs my hand and she pulls me away. "Faron Norman Christopher" I say.
"Isn't he alike 80 years old?"
"86....and disgusting" she mumbles. She puts on a glamour rune. Then she opens the door easily.We run up stairs. Since I was tiered my glamour rune wasn't powerful enough. Neither was Sam's we kick open the door. And see him. Cely was naked and crying on a bed. She was skinnier and curvier, but she was in pure fear.
"What are you two doing here? SECURITY!" He yells. A bunch of guards rush up the stairs. We can't hurt mundanes unless they're getting in the way...they're getting in the way. Sam kicks one of them then shoved him through the window. She knocks out the other two as I keep working on the ones I have.
"GO TO HER! I'LL HOLD THEM OFF!" Sam yells. I nod. I slip off my Jacket and go to Cely who was apparently paralyzed with fear. I carefully wrap my jacket around her naked body.
"Cely....Cely you're safe now...you're with me....and Sam" I whisper.
"Gabe....get me out of here....please" she mumbles. I lift her up easily. Her curbs seem to grow smaller and smaller. The Jacket now covers everything. I zip it so she wears it as a shirt.
"LET'S GO! They called for back up before I knocked the last one out." Sam explains. I nod and we hero out of the house. I run to the closest place. We had stashed some Of Cely's clothes everywhere, we thought that if we found her she would be naked. Sammy put's on Cely's underwear and I put her leggings. She was still paralyzed. I try to take off my Jacket, but she won't budge. So I pick her up and we make our way to the institute.

ALEC POV
I sigh as I hug Madzie in our bed. We lived in this hotel, but we had enough money to pay rent here all our lives. But we didn't have enough money to buy food and necessities and pay rent. So we got a job by glamouring ourselves. I kiss her lightly. "Alec....what if we made a mistake? What if we should've just stayed in New York?" She asks.
"Are you having second thoughts?!" I ask.
"No, no...I just....i don't know....Alec and Magnus got me out of the orphanage...and this is how I repay them? By running away?" She asks.
"Madzie,you don't have to repay them. They wanted a better life for you...but you don't have to repay them" I say. She smiles and kisses me.

GABE POV
I walk inside the institute with Sam on my right and Cely in my arms. "BY THE ANGEL!" Clary says as she rushes towards me. Jace and everyone else do the same thing. "Oh Cely! Cely! Cely!" Clary says as she hugs Cely tightly. Cely hugs them back. She cries into her parents shoulders. Clary then rips away from Cely and hugs me and Sam. "Thank you so much" she whispers in my ear.

CELY POV
I wake up in my bed. I stand up and take a shower. I still had my innocence. The old creep didn't take that away. I put on a big grey sweater with black leggings and converse. I put my blonde hair in a sloppy braid.

    I then walk to the institute

I then walk to the institute. I go inside and see the institute in its normal rush. "Cely?" I turn and see Gabe. I grab his arm and drag him towards the corner of the institute. "Hey, you ok?" Gabe asks.
"Yes, thanks to you...listen, I just wanted to say...thank you for saving me" I say.
"Oh, yeah...no problem" he says. I smile at him. Awkward silence follows. Screw it! I pull him towards me and kiss me. His hands immediately go to my back. He pushes me up to him, making my back arch and go back. Finally we pull away. I was pushed into him. "So.....does this mean I'm forgiven?" He asks. I laugh and nod.

SHERMAN POV
I look at Gabriel kiss my girl! How do you think they saved her? I made them slip into the mansion easily! I made the guards be downstairs to give them time! I made it easy for them to get in and out! I held back Cely's use into this! My father is friends with Ruffalo. So Ruffalo asked me if Cely was curvy enough. I always said no. Until I had to say yes! And he takes all the credit?! I should be kissing Celine! I calm myself down. I shouldn't worry. Gabriel will be gone soon. Very very soon.