''so harry you have any friends at school'' he says ''yeah three'' i say ''really me too whats their names''he asks ''Niall, Liam, and Zayn'' i say ''really well that must make you harry styles'' he says ''and you must be louis tomlinson you know they talk about you all the time'' i say.

''yeah i've been gone for a while'' i say ''i know they told me a lot of stuff '' i say ''wait do they even know your here'' i ask ''nope i was going to surprise them at school but i have an idea''he says and pulls out his phone.

''hey el call zayn and tell him liam and niall to come to the house that you need to tell them something important,okay bye'' he puts it away ''you know nialls really smart 15 but all ready is in the 12 grade crazy'' louis says ''yeah i know'' i say.

''so nialls like a little brother to you'' he asks ''yeah we've known each other forever then his mum left him in the park o my mum took him in and we've just always been really close to each other'' i say and he nods.

'' well el is going to go pick up the boys it should take 5-10 minutes'' he says and i nod ''so harry why do you cut'' he asks again and i look down ''you wouldnt believe me if i told you'' i say.

i look up and he crossed his arms ''try me'' ''ok im addicted to pain i love the way pain feels and sure it hurts like fuck sometimes but i like it'' i say and he nods ''i get it'' he says ''yeah your the only one'' i say ''did you always like pain or did something happen that made you feel this way'' he asks.

''something happened a lot of things happened'' i say quietly playing with my thumbs.''you can tell me if you want to let it out harry'' he says now sitting up on his bed and he scoots over and pats the seat next to him so i take it ''where should i begin it's just a big mess'' i say.

''ok well my life was great at some point i had parents who loved me a family then when i turned 14 it went all down hill'' i say ''what happened'' louis asks ''i finally told my dad i was gay my mum knew cause i told her when gemma was born gemma was 1 i told my dad during one of our family reunion's then he left the room and came back with a gun'' i say and take a breath reliving the memory.

''you dont have to finish'' he says and i shake my head ''then he was shooting everyone i grabbed gemma and ran out i lost all of my family except for gemma so i stayed with liam and zayn at their place their mum is basically mine and nialls mum'' i say ''so is that when it started'' he asks.

''yeah i wanted to feel the pain my family felt but then i just couldnt stop hurting myself cause i loved the feeling then i got addicted to drugs became an alcoholic but last year i over came that and i was back to normal well not so normal see since i was a a little kid ii had to take pills to control my emotions i still take them cause my problem is if i dont take the pillsmy emotions go every where and i cant control them'' i say and he gives me a small smile.

''but your better now right'' he asks and i nod ''yeah a little but when i turned 16 i moved back into the house where it all happened and been living there for half a year now'' i say.

''why you had all of them why'd you move'' he asks ''cause i felt like i was too much so i moved but i go over there everyday and hang out till night then i go home and sleep'' i say ''well i-''

DING DONG

DING DONG

DING DONG

''looks like they're here'' he says and we get up and i walk into the living room without louis ''harry what are you doing here'' liam asks ''why are we here'' zayn says and i smile widely ''guess what'' i say ''what'' niall says.

''come in'' i say and louis walks in and they all smile and yell ''LOUIS'' they run up to him and hug him and i smile''im back bitches'' he says and they pull away ''oh my goodness are you ok'' liam asks ''yeah im fine'' he says but i can see through what he just said.

''where'd he take you'' niall says ''every where'' louis says ''wait how do you two know eachother'' liam asks ''i ran into him at school'' louis says ''and you just left'' zayn says and i nod ''harry why would he bring you home'' niall says and i look at the ground.

''you cut again didnt you'' he says and i look up to him and open m mouth but nothing comes out ''wow harry i cant believe you said you'd try but i guess not'' niall says facing his back to me and i sigh and walk over to them.

''it looks like you guys have some catching up to do and i should go home and see if anyone has broke in'' i say grabbing my things from louis room ''harry you dont have to go'' zayn says.

''no its ok i should anyways i need to take my pills and im sure niall and you guys are disappointed in me so im just gonna go'' i say ''oh and louis it ws nice bumping into you hope we can do it again'' i say and leave.