The kitten looked around the audience scared and confused. He was quiet though, and put up no fuss or fight. As He looked through the audience of hungry looking men he spotted Gerard staring right back. Gerard smilled wiggling a few of his fingers gently. Frank blushed and quickly looked down to his gown.

Frank's owner noticed and hit his cane owners used to beat misbehaving Nekos with to harshly tap his cage. Frank instinctively fixed his posture and put his hands into a paw-like position under his chin.

"This beautie's bid starts at ten-thousand." There was murmuring in the crowd before several hands popped up. His bid was expensive, but all newer Nekos were. He was also well behaved as the men could tell. He said quietly kitten licking the back of his hand gently as if he was un aware of all the men in the building wanting to take him home and fuck him senseless.

"Twenty-thousand!" A man on front row called. They always bid the most. Gerard scoffed.

"Twenty-Five thousand!" Another man called.

"Thirty-five thousand!"

"Fourty-five thousand!"

"Sixty- thousand!" One man said confident that no one  would exceed his bid.

The two men on stage looked astonished, waiting to seen if the man was going to take back his offer.

"W-Wow." The man stuttered  "Well I'm sure no one today would want to go higher than that, so I'm going to have to give it to-"

"One hundred thousand dollars." Gerard said standing up boldly.

"Good God." The man said. "Sold."

Gerard smilled.

---

"Ok sir, here is your Neko, his name is Frank Iero, he's sixteen years old and according to his previous owner he's, well behaved and very tight." The man smirked on the last one, causing Gerard to fake a chuckle.

Gerard walked over to the cage to see a couple of silent tears running down Frank's delicate, flushed face.

Gerard frowned, "Hello darling." Gerard said sticking a finger in between two metal bars.

Frank didn't respond only staring at Gerard's finger protruding his cage. Gerard chucked and opened the caged. Frank looked up at him, his big green eyes filled with uncertainty.

"This cage is just awful isn't it, dear?" Gerard said reaching out to stroke Frank's ear.

Frank flinched trying to scoot away, but there was limited space in the shitty cage.

"Its ok, no need to run." Gerard assured him. He reached his hand out again, hesiataing before finally softly stroking Frank. He finally calmed, letting Gerard stroke him. Frank purred leaning into Gerard's gental touch. It was what he had been missing all this time. Maybe the man wasn't all that bad.

"My name's, Gerard." He said.

Frank smiled at the name. He liked it.

"Let's go get you in the car is we can get home, hm?" Frank nodded taking Gerard's hand.

---

On the way home Frank sat in the from watching the road and everything round it. Gerard noticed how observant his new Neko was. Every new noise or sight, Frank would curiously turn his attention to, even hissing at a bird who landed on the hood of the car while they were at a red light. Gerard laughed placing a hand on Frank's thigh.

"Calm down sweet heart it's only a stupid bird." Frank smilled and blushed.

When they got home Gerard opened the door for Frank grabbing his hand and walking him to the door.

Frank looked up at the giant house in awe.

"You coming, darling?" Gerard asked.

Frank hurried inside, Gerard closing the door behind him.

"Let me show you your room, follow me." Gerard said starting upstairs.

Frank watched everything as they walked through the house. He could tell it was expensive, with art and sculpture s everywhere.

"This is my room." Gerard said pointing to a big black door right across from a pretty white one. Frank nodded pointing to the other door. Gerard smilled.

"Yours. Go on in." Gerard said placing a hand on the small of Frank's back.

Frank walked inside looking around at all the pretty white sheets and stuffies. There were dollies and pillows and soft coloured cat posts.

"Oh, Gee! This is mine?" Frank sqealled.

"All yours, dear." Gerard said placing a hand on Frank's waist.

"Thank you so much!" Frank said kissing Gerard's hand, since he couldn't reach his cheek.

Gerard smilled reaching down and picking Frank up. Frank giggled kicking his legs.

"This outfit is dirty, how about you go get yourself a new one?" Gerard suggested bringing Frank to his closest and sitting him down a bench.

"Okay," Frank said looking around.

"Dress for night, it's late, you can take a bath in the morning." Gerard decided.

Gerard left Frank in his closest closing to door to give him privacy. There was silence for bit then the soft sounds of humming under the shuffling of clothes.

"Done!" Frank called walking out and twisting his hips around.

"Aren't you pretty." Gerard said putting his hands of Frank's little hips.

Frank was wearing a oversized sweater that went to his mid thigh and some knee high socks. The outfit showed off Frank's chubby but small little thighs and the underwear he had pared with them were light pink and made for small girls.

Gerard stared at the boy a little longer before stroking his ears. "So pretty..." He mumbled.

"I'm tired." Frank said crawling into Gerard lap.

Gerard chuckled. "You have been through a lot today 'lil one." Gerard said giving him another stroke that made him pur before picking him up.

Frank wrapped his little thighs around Gerard's waist snuggling his face into Gerard's neck.

"Here." Gerard said sitting him under his sheets.

Frank made a small whimper of sleepy approval. Gerard smilled kissing Frank in his nose.

"Goodnight, doll." Gerard said turning out the light.

"Nuh' night, Gee."