At the park!

Everyone walks to the park and they went to the ticket booth and they got the tickets and they looked at each other and said

Matt pov:

So lets go get more toys so I can add to my toy collection! And y/n looked around and said she wanted to go to the arcade and tom was already walking that way and Tord went with me and y/n caught up with tom. And I was stuck with Tord. So me and Tord went to the toy area and I found a monkey with symbols and I wanted it so bad and I said " OMG I GOTTA HAVE IT" and Tord looked at it and looked away and Tord looked at something and he started to play a claw game and he got something from the claw game and he said "HAH!" and then i got the monkey that i wanted and we went to go find Edd and we saw him at the cotten candy booth and we walked up to him and said hello and asked where Tom and y/n was and Edd said "last time i have seen them they was in the arcade playing games and all." Then all of a sudden y/n and Tom walked up and made me jump a little.

Toms pov: 

me and y/n went to the arcade and played games and y/n was tired so we called it a day and met met with the others and we stood behind Matt after he asked Edd about us i gave a cough and made him jump a little and me and y/n laughed a little and then y/n said "guys it lunch time wanna go get something to eat and we went to the pizza booth and we all ate pizza and then we all went on the roller coasters and y/n held onto my arm every now and then and how she handled the rides it made me smile and Edd looked at me and smiled and i looked at Edd and i scoffed and looked away and looked at y/n and my cheeks started to heat up and i looked away from her when she looked at me. Something in my mind was not right and i could feel it....Then the day went by and we went home and we all watched TV and everyone was drifting asleep and finally everyone said there "goodnight" and they went to bed and I was the only one up so i grabbed a bottle of Smirnoff and i chugged it down and another until i was compleatly drunk and then blacked out...

                                      ------------------------------------------------

Author note:The day ends but i shall return for more lol i may add sin (only a little) idk yet bu i shall see yall later