Christmas spirit

Matt pov:

I saw Tom go to his room but I didn't worry too much about it so I continued hanging out with Tord and Edd and Y/n, to be honest Y/n is really fun and funny and she is pretty,but not as pretty as me. Matt smiled to himself and he joined in singing and having fun.

Tom pov:

I hate Christmas...Maybe if I just go down there- No I cant y/n would start looking and smiling at me. He blushed. I cant keep focus today and its bothering me... All I can hear is y/n.. Why? He put his hands on his face and he herd a knock at the door. Come in....And for all the people who walks in its y/n. hey Tom uh Edd wanted me to bring you this she smiled and handed it too me and got it from her and I started to blush and she walked out and she said. Merry Christmas Tom and she smile one last time and walked back down. So i decided to walk down with everyone and have fun...

Edds pov:

I gave y/n some Smirnoff for Tom for Christmas and I told her to give it too him and I saw her walk up too his room and she came back down and and after a few minite later Tom came down and tord and Y/n was talking and she was hanging out with everyone and I smiled and Matt invited jon,eduardo, and mark came over and spent Christmas and watched Christmas music and y/n started saying some of the words that was in the movies and her and Matt put on a show and surprisingly Tord joined in and it was funny because he was doing his dace like he did at home in Norway and y/n did it too and everyone was having a blast until mark ,jon, and Eduardo went home because they got tired and Tord and Matt went to bed. So it was just me and y/n and Tom and I got up and I decide to go too bed.

-Good night Y/n

-Night Edd

-night

Y/n pov:

It was just me and Tom downstairs and he was drunker than ever because he smelled like Smirnoff...And strong too...But it was funny how he acted tho cuz I was messing with him and he would just sit there and laugh and smile and we watched tv until we woke up tord...And you should never wake him up out of a dead sleep, and he was mad and he yanked me up and he laied me down and he told me to go to sleep and I just laid there and I nodded my head and then you had a plan when he walked away. Tord went back to bed, plus it doesn't take him long to go to sleep anyway so I decided I was going to sneak out of my room and see Tom and so I got out of bed and I went to Toms room and he looked at me and he did a drunk smile and it made me laugh and so I sat at the end of the bed and we started to whisper about harpoons and guitars and Tom said he would play it tomorrow and you nodded and you hugged Tom and went back to your room and went to bed.