Guidelines

Welcome to the unofficial 2018 Twenty One Pilots fanfiction awards!

Here we acknowledge best fanfictions to underrated, the ones that make us cry, or the ones that make us laugh during times where we didn't expect it.

The rules are fairly simple:

1. You can nominate more than once, and self-nominating is allowed. You can also nominate a minimum of books and it's totally okay if you spam. 

2. Spamming author's DMs and conversations is NOT allowed and therefore your vote will not be counted, unless you vote in the actual book.

3. Your nomination will not be included if you vote after the deadline to stop nominating which is April 28. Winners will be announced a day AFTER April 28, but the author will make another chapter to announce voting has stopped.

4. You can also message the account for any questions; + since it's only one person running, we'll [I'll] be in need for a few more hands! 

5. Mature books are allowed, excluding smut books that are just oneshots. 'X reader' stories are allowed and one shots too, just not the smut ones.

EDIT: JUST SO PEOPLE WON'T GET CONFUSED, BOOKS INCLUDING SMUT ARE ALLOWED. SINGULAR SMUT ONE SHOTS AND IMAGINES ARE NOT ALLOWED.

It'd be APPRECIATED GREATLY if you would shout us out on different types of social media, including Twitter, Instagram, and your Wattpad profile, so more people can get nominated, and we'd be able to have ANOTHER fanfic awards next year!

Good luck to all!