chapter 10 the feeling that never changed

I'm not sorry if you hit the feels hard on this chapter. I'm going to force myself to make it am amazing chapter. I have no doubt you may cry in this chapter. Ok. Shit.. here we go.
Click that play button up there for a song to go with it.

I stepped in. I heard crashing ,smashing and thrashing. The smell of smoke feeled the air. As I walked in to the control room, debris littered the floor, I could tell Qymaen was lashing out. Several frantic droids ran towards me, I stepped out of the way fast so they could run out of the door. There was a few steps down in front of me as I walked. I stepped slowly, so cautiously. Infront of me was a very angry Qymaen. Back to me, maybe ten feet infront of me. I could feel the rage feeling his body. It hurt me so much to see him like this. He was no longer the Qymaen I knew. I tried to be strong, but I could feel everything he was doing. He was smashing a droid to bits out of frustration. tears started to fall from my eyes as I was trying to hold my emotions; sadly they was getting the best of me. He was here I'm my life again but it was so different.

He didn't hear me as I was standing right behind him. He towered over me now easily 3ft taller with his new form. The small glowing butterfly flew infront of him. It fluttered over his hand Infront of him, it was all that was needed. He stopped, dropping his arms instantly letting the droids body to fall to the floor with a loud metal crash."Q..." It was the only thing I could push out. It was so soft and light but he heard it easily. He turned around slowly to face me, his eyes locked on me. I know he didnt pay attention to the three other beings at the door. It was just me and him.

It was me and him, the time that had spread us apart, and the force the pulled us back together. I was finally back with the one thing I absolutely longed to have. His eyes never left mine as I stepped towards him slowly. I stopped infront of him, just precious air between us. I smiled, as much as this hurt it felt good. I let the tears fall down my face. I looked at his face, his body he now possess; life did not treat Q well. I think that is what hurt me the most. He needed me and I needed him. My Ora picked up speed around me, swirling, twisting around my body. I let it glide around his arms and legs. Like a cool breeze of a summer morning. His breathing was gaspy, he was hurting and in a lot of pain. I placed my right arm on his chest plate, my Ora followed my arm flowing into his body. His chest plates started to glow golden from your Ora. He stood tall, closing his eyes, breathing slow and deep. I could feel his airways opening up, there was no reason for him to cough anymore with me being able to heal him.

He took a deep healthy calm breath. He was finally calm, his eyes looked heavy with his emotions. "I missed you so much Mtaé. My pearl. My life. I am so very sorry for not being there for the past 5 years." His eyes looking into mine, I still couldn't control my own emotions, this has never happened before like this. It wasn't me but I just let my love, my sorrow drain out of me. Missing this large piece of my life really showed through finally; it broke. I started sobbing more as I looked up at him. He took another step closer to me; we was just inches apart now. His cloak draped all around me as he bent over my small body. I could easily hear his heart beating under the cold metal under my soft hand.

I missed him so much. So much has happened. Why didn't he try harder to come back. These thoughts all rushed in my mind. I didn't want to think but the thoughts came anyways, and as with anyone would guess, these thoughts became words. "We lost everything Q.. I lost everyone, EVERYTHING.. I thought I lost YOU, I saw your ship blow up right Infront of my eyes. You where gone and so was my heart. Why Q?.. why didn't you come back sooner. Qymaen..." I couldn't control myself. I moved my fingers into a fist on his chest, I tried to push him away, with no prevail. He was absolutely stronger than I was. My heart hurt, I needed him there, everyone did. "I needed you. .." I slammed by fists into him hard as I closed my eyes and clutched my teeth. He didn't react but pulled me back to him. I tried to fight him as he gently held my sides, like you would a small child, so gentle. "Mtaé please. .. stop. I wanted to come sooner than I did... Believe me I tried. I tried to leave but I'm under contract as a war General. Not a day goes by that I don't think of you. Our tribe. Our life. You mean everything to me. I love you Mtaé. Not a day goes by that I don't regret my decision I made." His words were soothing, calm and strong. He lifted my chin with his right hand so he could see my golden eyes once more. Using his fingers to slowly wipe away my tears. "Your are just beautiful as the day I met you" this calmed my storm, calmed my emotions. I looked into his eyes. His face inches from mine now. "I love you too, my Qymaen Jai Sheelal." I watched his eyes close slowly as he took a deep breath in. Once he finally let it out so did a tear from one of his eyes. I placed my hands on his face, slowly tracing each of his tribal signature war marks. I felt the dents and the scratches, he truly was a great warrior but the battles have left him with more than just physical wounds she could feel. He didn't have an easy life without me. I leaned in and kissed his face plate between his eyes. I took a deep breath and pulled myself together. Sometimes love makes you go crazy like that.

Qymaen leaned up and finally saw Dooku, Anna and Krâtâ in the room. He cleared his throat. I could tell he was not prepared for an audience to have witnessed that. He immediately bowed at Dooku. "Dooku, , I didn't see you in the room." He leaned up. It was interesting to see the chain of command, this was all new to me. I stepped back to see Anna crying also. She really was an emotional person. She ran to me passed Dooku and she gave me the biggest hug. "Mtaé , Oh I'm so sorry I'm emotional. I'm really am so happy for you over all this and I just want you to know I love you. You are my sister I always wanted." She bellowed out with more of her tears. I let out a small chuckle at her. She was such a sweet friend.

"Grievous, you have been through so much. Please know I want you to not worry about Mtaé and her sisters, as she calls them. They are safe with us for as long as they wish to stay." Dooku said as he walked passed Qymaen to check on the ships operating system. Krâtâ came up and looked at Qymaen. She was studying him up close. I'm sure from their first reaction to him, that he was never letting others get this close to him. She did a side smirk before coming up to my other side. I placed my arms around both of them. Q took a step back to give them room, even though I know he didn't want to let me go. "You must want to know, how I became sisters with these two." I smiled and squeezed them both to my sides. They bought laughed and hugged me tightly. "It's a long story from leaving Kalee." Q bowed at both of them. They both looked almost shocked.

"I want to hear every detail, thank you for leading Mtaé , my heart and soul back to me" he looked over at both Anna and Krâtâ as he spoke. "My only weakness in this world is my heart, the only thing that will ever matter to me in this galaxy is my Queen"

I'm back bitches!!! That's right! It's been many moons. I will not be fast at updating but I want to be able to update as much as possible. When I can.

Thank you so much for everyone that has read my books, commented and love them. I see you. You make my world just a little brighter and I thank you.

Stars, comments and follows are always appreciated. Please send me messages! I love to hear from you.

Until next time.

Love,

Opossum.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Jan 26, 2023 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

The Royal Kaleesh (General Grievous X OC)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें