Chapter 6 the Dream and the start of the Party

A few weeks has passed now. The life that I have inquired has been good to me. It seems I fit right in to the the sisterhood easily. They have shown me many things I didn't know ever existed in this galaxy. We even went to large markets and bought me clothing that suited my liking. So many things have changed and are vastly different. We took pictures a few days ago for advertising on Master Biggs new digital campaign as well. As angels we provide hope for any women in Slavery. We show we are beautiful, smart and not anything that can be used. We have life to live. Life for what is good. We have hope.

************************

it was getting evening, I knew i had to let him go but i didnt want to. it felt so perfect. laying back on the grass hill in the field. I laid there with Qymean. His head on my chest, laid back in front of me. My left hand in his dreads. I would smell his sweet musk. I sighed as I knew what was going to happen. "What is the matter my love?" His voice was so calming. So nice to hear. Yet it hurt down into my soul as well. "Qymean, you left me 5 years ago. I just can't let you go." I spoke with shaky voice. I love and hate these dreams.

Qymean leaned up, he climbed to his feet. He always does. The dream is always the same. He gets up. He starts to leave before my dream ends. I close my eyes. I didn't want to see him leave this time. Like always. But this dream was different. Instead of him leaving me, with the horror of each time I dread so much. I felt him grab me up. My eyes immediately opened. He grabbed my waist and pulled me up to him. My legs wrapped around his waist, tail around his legs, and arms around his neck. His golden eyes looked into mine. I was shocked. "You're my world. I wish I would have known that before everything happened." His voice was nervous but strong. It was more than I could bare to hear these words. Why now? I lowered my head to touch his. "Why now? In this dream. Why are you telling me this?" I said as I breathed in another breath of his smell.

"You are strong Mtaè. You are cunning. But most of all you are my heart and soul. Don't ever forget that." He said has his lips touched mine. Soft and strong. I wanted it. Wanted everything but couldn't help but think of what he said. Why? What was the point? I opened my eyes to see look at him. I wanted to keep this moment. Hold on to it forever. Preserve it in a timeless bottle just for myself from the world. This was what I hoped what I wish I could do but we all know that couldn't happen. Dreams are just that.. Dreams.

Qymean looked at me and smiled. Something he rarely did. Very rarely. The sky turned a dark red. Meteors started to fall from the sky around us. This was my first warning that this Dream was not in my control, it was slipping from my hands. I knew this was the end, as tears started to fall from my face. "Qymean...." It was all I could get out before he started to burn. His face never left from mine. His eyes looking at my panicked face. Smoke and flames came around his arms, legs, his dress started to crisp and burn. He wouldn't let me go as he started to burn and scotch in front of my very eyes. I screamed in panic as the flames engulfed us both. The dreams.. They always end as a nightmare.

************************

I bolted upright from my bed. Crying, I knew this dream would come but not like this. This was something knew. Something I haven't felt before and it hurt down in my heart. I looked around wiping my face to see if I woke any of the girls around me. Thank goodness I didn't. I couldn't go back to sleep. So I just picked myself up , grabbed my robe and walked out of the room. It must have been early morning. The ship was cruising steadily in its course. It was very quite without everyone else running around doing normal things. I walked up to the dinning hall to get breakfast. Master bigs was already up and eating. I was very surprised as I walked in.