chapter 9 The battle Ship he calls home.

"that's incredible. Truly it is. I just want you to be careful with your decisions. He is under Sith Lord order Mtaé. No matter if he was your Qymaen. He is Now General Grievous."  Master Biggs spoke softly and with much concern. I knew he was right. I just didn't know what to do. I just knew I wanted to see him and figure out what happened. Why, he didn't come find me. "Yes you are right. I must be careful. But I must talk to him some how."

"Well I think he feels the same Mtaé. Cause... that's a large separatist ship. It's enormous.. look!." Honey said with a scared voice up at the front of our home ship. We all ran to the front window of the control room. The battle ship started to pass us. It was so large, it made our ship we lived in look like a small Cruiser. Several of the girls where terrified. They huddled together and started to get very nervous. I was amazed of the ship, just in ah but Before the girls went into a pure panic I used my gift to calm them. Krâtâ looked at the ship then back at me. "Well at least he is interesting. And has a job." She smirked. Anna couldn't help her self and giggled at that comment.

I turned around when I heard an incoming transmission. Master Biggs walked over, fixed his tie then turned it on. It was Count Dooku. Several girls gasped. But I didn't. "Hello Hue Biggs. I'm sorry to barge in like this. I would like to speak to Mtaé please."  He spoke as a very calm but very forceful person. A human none the less. Biggs looked at me and I smiled. He just wanted to make sure I was safe. I walked over beside Master Biggs. Dooku smiled at me. I bowed at him. "Mtaé it's nice to meet you. I was told to invite you to join us for the evening. You can come alone or with your sisters that want to come with you. We have plenty of room as you see. We can return you when you are ready."  I smiled. I was very excited and nervous. Everything was going to be completely new and different."I except your invitation. I'm very excited to meet you and to see your magnificent ship. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to talk to General Grievous or as I know him as Qymean Jai Sheelal."  I bowed again at him on the transmitter. He nodded. "Yes he is very ... Ah.. impatient. We will be waiting for your arrival here shortly."   The transmission went off. I looked up to see some very curious and nervous faces.

I giggled at them. "I guess I will get my clothes and head over. What a interesting day say the least."  I smiled at everyone as I turned to leave the control room. "Take the crusier over to there ship. We will go to tatoonie and say there. Arrive back when your ready." Master Biggs said before I could leave the room. I was very thankful for my friends and new family. "You know you're not going to have all that fun without us!" Krâtâ said with a smirk. Anna looked very worried and nervous as I smiled at them both. I guess they really did have my back when I needed them.

I decided I wanted to change. This seemed appropriate. I wanted to keep him on edge, and honestly didn't want to be in this dress any longer. I made it to my room with my friends on my heels. Picking out my most Kaleesh outfit. Leg and arm wraps, the a layered small side skirt, ribbon wrap top that showed my sides and belly. It would work perfectly. "You look amazing. But this idea is crazy. Krâtâ, why did you have to drag me into this?? Gah!" Anna was so worried something bad could happen. Mean she was right. Anything could happen. It is the Droid general and a sith lord that's all. "Stay here then, you don't have to go I'm not making you, just figured you wanted to come."  Krâtâ said
Back with a smirk. She new she would win this argument. I just laughed as I was packing some extra clothing.

"Well no. You know I can't do that. I would be worried sick! You two leave me. I would let my mind think of everything that could go wrong. So yes now I have to go. It's just unfair. But. I love you and support your decision to see your old BF. That now may or may not be the most scariest being in the galaxy, in my opinion." She seemed to be very vocal with her point as I giggled at her. I loved Anna as my sister and know she will never change her ways.