chapter 8. The friend, the foe, the undesided

The show was amazing. I mean it really was. but, I just couldnt shake my thoughts. who was he? Why did I have so much interest in some stranger now. I needed to know.. "Anna, who was that Cyborg. Before you pulled me away I, I saw him. Im curious as i have not seen a being like that." I didn't know if she knew or not. she just looked awful upset that I was there at that moment. It was just a hunch. she looked away from the show back at me with a very shocked face. I know she was thinking the same thing as i was. why was i still thinking about this and not the amazing show infront if me. I huffed and looked out. Looking at the few but thinking of other things.

"That beast of a thing is called General Grievous, Mtaé, you need to stay clear away from him, it, what ever it is. It controls the Droid army, under Count Dooku the Sith Lord's command as well. I just get the creeps thinking about how that thing looks."  Anna said without turning around. She was right. Most anyone would. Why did I want to know about him. I brushed it off, how she felt about the cyborg. But now I know his Name. And a little about him.

A General. Well that's fantastic I guess. But he works for a sith Lord. So that is more that what I was hoping for. Very scary. Did he want to take me captive? Why was he as interested in me as I was of him. I think I just have to much curiosity. That might not be a good thing for me. I chuckled to myself as everyone clapped at the shows ending. I clapped a little catching the end. This was my chance to see if he was still there waiting since we assended up to the show. I wasn't going to tell them, I know they don't see the world the way I do, so I just need to tell my friends a small lie. So I can get away for just a few. That's all I need.

The platform started to lower, I swallowed my drink fast so at least I did finish something. My heart was pounding in my chest. Why? It's the thrill of the adventure. It was pulling me in. I could now see the room below with all the people standing around talking. I looked around but could not see this Grievous character again. I felt sad as the platform finally came to rest. Hoping off Anna and Krâtâ where talking about how amazing it was. I tried to join in as well, it helped that I just kept quiet and let them talk mostly.

"Mtaé I would like to go find the other girls and see if they are ready. I'm so tired. Or at least see what they are up to."  Krâtâ asked me. This was my chance. I could maybe make this work.  "Ok. Sounds good. I'm going to run to the restroom and we can catch up in the main room later. That food didn't settle right with me. I shouldn't take long.". I said with a smile, I was hoping they didn't want to go also. It makes it hard to get away from them when we love being together. I didn't want to leave them but they just didn't understand my hidden designer to find this being.

"Ok, that's fine. Come find us as soon as you can. I dislike this you alone without me thing. It doesn't work for me." Anna smirked and rolled her eyes as I walked backwards, I blew her a kiss as my ora bust out around me. If that wouldn't show my location nothing will. I watched my best friends walk out of the room to the middle area then out of sight. I didn't have to use the restroom, but that was the only thing I could think to ask. I'm such a goof sometimes. I started to listen as a song that came on was so fun, beautiful and making my body dance. I knew the words thanks to Anna. So I started to dance to it myself with my ora of Golden dust flowing up in the air.

A little girl came up to me, people smiled and loved the sight of me dancing then the little girl started dancing with me. I held her hand and swirled, twisting to the music with her. She was so innocent, happy and loving the ora I was flowing around her. I knew if I didn't find this said General it was worth staying to see the look on this girl's face. She looked at me like she saw an angel.

The song stopped and I bent down to her level. She hugged my neck. Her blonde hair in my face. Just a little human but she was so sweet. She didn't see me different, or a goddess, just someone fun to dance with. She waved and left me running back to her parents which waved at me also. I bowed at them in respect. When I came back up I turned to leave to room. But that didn't happen. Cause infront of me was the one I was looking for. The General. Closer than ever before. I could see lots of details in his body. He was maybe 15 feet away from me. I smiled at his presence. I flowed my hands around to make a wind current. I pushed some of my dust towards him. I wasn't sure how he would take it. His fingers twisted in the dust around them. I didn't dare push my ora on a stranger, expecially one like this. But his eyes where so familiar to me.