What about us

Skylars pov:

Should I go in?? I hope Shawn's at home!! Maybe he's in the studio and is working on new songs so he simply doesn't have time to look on his phone. Calm down, I said to myself, everything is alright. Or ..omg holy shit!! I discovered a window I think that's from his kitchen..please god tell me that this isn't real. There are definitely two persons ..one of them is a woman with blonde hairs and she's super skinny!!! The other guy has dark brown hairs and is very tall. I felt tears in my eyes. Either Shawn has a mystery twin brother or ..he's cheating on me. Actually I'm not very  jealous in situations like he's talking with girls or if he goes in clubs , yes I completely trust him. And I was 100 % sure that he isn't that type of guy ..looks like I was wrong!! I felt just more tears in my eyes and it hurts so bad. I never felt that kind of pain!! I need to do something. Either I go in and complain about the situation or I go home. But if I go now I'll never have some good proofs and he would deny everything. I decided to go in.

Maybe he forgot but the last time we met he gave me a spare key just in case something important has happened and I need to go into his house. That's called "trust"!!! The pain in my body just swiped into fury!! I feel sooo angry rn I could scream and shout and maybe I'll freak out ..no promises!! "Shawn stop this right now!!!" I shouted and ran into his house to the place where I saw them from the outside. "Skylar thank god u are here I need to talk to u she..." but the woman interrupted him. "What are u saying darling..don't you want to introduce us each other? " And she said that with such an arrogant voice that I nearly hit her face with my left hand. "Nah nah watch out what u are doing young lady.." - "Oh shut up you ugly..." I could say the worst to her but Shawn was very quiet so I let him talk. "Listen Skylar I don't know what you saw but it was definitely a big big mistake so please don't.." - "Believe me Shawn, I saw enough!! I always thought u are not that type of guy..I'm very very disappointed." And I started to cry. Shawn wanted to hug me but I pushed him away. "Please let me explain this to u maybe this is not the right place to discuss.." - "Later. First of all who is she??!" I gave her a very dark look. "She is Hailey Rhode Baldwin. And we love each other. I'm sure u heard the rumors that Shawn and I were dating. Yes they were true.. Unfortunately Shawn had his tour and I had my model life and many jobs to do so we didn't have time for each other but noow" - "Get out of my fuckin house Hailey!!! I heard enough. Who do u think u are??? Skylar is my girlfriend and I love her with my full heart and by the way I never really had feelings for u ,I met her and now I know what being in love really means..! I'll never wanna see u again in this house , get the fuck out!! Now!! " I never thought that Shawn is able to say something like that but I'm extremely proud of him..he made a declaration of love for me and maybe that's because of his Canadian charm but I know that I freaking love this boy and if he didn't love me why should he say smth like that?? Hailey ran out of the house and just said something like "you'll be sorry for that" after that ,the door was slammed loudly.

I looked at Shawn.."And now..what about us??"