Competition 5: What I Would've Entered

This is what I would've entered if I wasn't hosting the challenge. Hope you enjoy!

Two Sides Of The Same Coin (Bully! Hoshiko Mizudori x Victim! Horuda Puresu)

Horuda's head was low, her arms wrapped around herself tightly. Her arms were littered with self inflicted cuts, and the rest of her bony torso was discoloured with bruises. Under her fringe, she had a large bruise over her eye. All of this caused by five girls who wanted her dead. She was a punching bag for them, an easy target for them to torture since she was always alone. She wasn't particularly social as it was even before the bullying started, but now nobody would come near her. They didn't want to be next. They either bullied her, or turned a blind eye to her abuse. She was truly alone. Her parents didn't care. They were divorced. Her mother had sole custody and refused to let her father see her. Her mother was very abusive, and her step-father was a raging alcoholic who took his anger out on her. She wished she lived with her father instead, he wasn't abusive to her.

She made it to the roof, finding the bench she usually sat alone on. It was away from everyone, believing strongly they didn't want her around them. It was like she'd been brainwashed by her bullies into believing their lies about her even if she knew they weren't true. She pulled out her book to read, thankful she hadn't run into her bullies yet. Unfortunately her quiet was brought to a swift end. All five bullies walked up to her, surrounding her. She gulped in fear, looking up at her torturers.
"What's this, freak?" Musume asked mockingly, grabbing her book and ripping it out of her hands. She didn't even bother trying to stop her. She didn't bother opening the book, throwing it to Hana.
"Trash, just like the trash reading it." She smirked as she caught it, holding it in her hands. She raised it, whacking Horuda over the head with it. She laughed as Horuda cried in some kind of shock. She kept hitting her with the book, soon getting bored. She handed the book to Kokoro, who began tearing out the pages and throwing them at Horuda. She could only watch as her book was torn to shreds in front of her eyes. She was really starting to enjoy the story, but now she'd never know how it ended.
"Here, WHORE-uda!" Kokoro laughed wickedly, throwing the cover and few scrap pages that were left at her. The rest of the bullies laughed as they walked away. They'd probably torment her later on in the day. Horuda cried sadly to herself as she gathered the pages that hadn't blown away in the wind, stuffing them into her bag. She'd have to dispose of the book later.

As Hoshiko split up from her friends, she got this weird feeling. It wasn't a sickness or anything like that, it was an emotion. She didn't really understand it. Was it regret? Shame? No way. She never felt that before, but now she was. She tried to push it to the back of her mind, being without success. It frustrated her and angered her, so she dealt with it the only way she knew how to. Sending a lot of online hate towards Horuda. For the victim, it never ended. Hoshiko went back up to the roof, back to where she'd left her victim crying over a book.

Horuda was still on the roof, stood by the railing. She was looking out over the gardening club, watching the girls garden and talk. She wished she had friends she could relax with and share hobbies with like that. Hoshiko came up behind her, shoving her in the back. Horuda screamed and held on to the railing, genuinely scared she was going to fall and die.
"Shut your fucking mouth!" Hoshiko snapped, pulling Horuda away from the railing and shoved her to the floor. She whimpered and covered her mouth with her hands as Hoshiko stood over her. Hoshiko slapped her in the face, growling. "You're a waste of fucking air, you know that?" She slapped her again. "Life for everyone would be better if you were dead and gone." She slapped her even harder. "You need to just die!" She raised her fist, about to punch her when she stopped. Her fist wouldn't budge. She made an unholy screech, kicking Horuda as hard as possible before storming away. Horuda watched, confused and scared and in pain.