Flash Challenge 1: What I Would've Entered

This is what I would've entered if I wasn't hosting the challenge. Hope you enjoy!

Horuda Puresu's diary:

5am - After a restless night, I woke up not ready for another day of school. For many weeks I've been faking illnesses and stomach aches to avoid going to school. My mum isn't buying that anymore, and says I have to go in unless I'm physically vomiting. Would you really want to go into school if you were in my shoes? I'm bullied every day by the meanest girls in school just because I don't stick up for myself. I'm scared to, you know? Maybe my life isn't worth living. I'll decide later though...

7am - I arrived at school, and went straight up to the roof. I take my book from my book bag and take that with me so I have something to do until class. I don't have anyone to talk to, so I sit by myself and read. I like reading, because it takes me to fictional places better than this one. If only I could escape permanently.

8:15am - I go to my desk in class 1-1 and see immediately there's writing on the desk. Things like 'Kill Yourself' and 'I dare you to jump off the roof' are written in black marker pen. It's the same as always. I don't know why they bully me, or what I did to deserve this. I sit down and sigh. Nobody would care if they saw my desk, or even if I was no longer sitting at it.

1:30pm - Lunchtime arrives, like usual. My sensei didn't see the writing on my desk. Either that, or I don't think she cares. While everyone else leaves, I stay in the classroom at my desk. I don't want to run into those mean girls and be bullied again. That doesn't stop them coming into the classroom and surrounding my desk. I hear that laughter again, the laughter that haunts my nightmares. Musume starts hitting me in the head with chalkboard erasers while the other girls point and laugh. It doesn't hurt, but it creates a cloud of white dust which makes it harder to breathe. They soon leave me alone, but the feeling remains. It sucks being bullied.

3:30 - Cleaning time. I head up to the roof to clean the benches, knowing that's my responsibility. Hopefully someone will clean my desk so the writing isn't there tomorrow. The sun is still quite high in the sky, but I know it won't last forever. Light never lasts forever. I keep scrubbing the benches all around the roof area, nobody talking to me or even glancing my way. Surely nobody would miss me if I disappeared, right?

4:45pm - Finally, its home time. I don't attend any clubs, since I doubt anyone would want me at any even if there was one that did interest me. I walk home alone, looking around at the world around me. There are days when I don't ever want to come back, where I just want to disappear from existence.

7:30pm - My homework is done, and I've eaten my dinner already. I'm currently sat upstairs on social media. I see Musume posted something on her page, saying 'Like if you think Horuda Puresu should kill herself!' I saw it had several likes too. My heart shattered, I should just go through with it. Everyone would be happier, even me! That's what I'm gonna do. This will be my last entry, so goodbye everyone!

9:30pm - My Mum walks in, about to say goodnight for me, when she'll find it. My lifeless body hanging from the ceiling by a noose. Her baby girl who she raised from birth is dead, and she's too late to save me. She never knew that I was being bullied. She will blame herself forever, even though my final words begged her not to. No, my finger is firmly pointed at Musume and her friends. They're the ones to blame for this. I hope they know that they're to fault, and it lives on their conscience forever. My suicide is their fault, they're the ones who bullied me into it. All I can say now is I'm sorry. I've thrown it all away.